Very adventurous sradium names

I'm sure a few of you have noticed that new stadiums have rediculous names, mostly the teams name followed by stadium or someone who was a club favourite. I thing there should be a new stystem like you put forward a few names to the board and they choose or the board puts forward a few names to you and you choose.

Any other ideas?

I don't think that's a good idea. In real life, the manager doesn't get a say in stadium names. Also, if the board were suggesting a few names to us, there would have to be a few names for the game to "think of". Most clubs in the game have only a couple of potential stadium names, so it would be rather difficult for the board to find us five or six to choose from.

It would be good if sponsor names could be used (poss. fictitious), areas of cities (maybe also fictitious - but the club researchers could put some of these in). No manager choice (unrealistic), but it would give boards more to choose from and decrease predictability.

i agree about sponsor names being used. irl -> arsenal = emirates.

with reference to arsenal, bolton, wigan, leicester etc what guarantees do they have that they wont have to rename their stadiums when corporations get fed up of sponsoring also rans who win hee-haw

just a thought but is the admin of changing names not a bit expenxive

I think names of places e.g. Goldstone, Highbury, Middle Road and Mill Road. Stuff like that. Maybe the manager shouldn't get a say, but it's also unrealistic(except the club I'm currently managing, but that might be named after the same man the club is named after, Diagoras) to have their name in the stadium name.

Archived