Questions: Staff / Terms / Definitions...

skumlepappa

So I started my first ever LLM game unemployed. I got to be manager of the delightful Modum FK (Second division group 1, Norway) and the board wanted me to avoid relegation. I managed 7th the first season, and managed to sign most of my players and my 4 coaches on F/T contracts. So the next season I win promotion, although I have some games left. Now I feel it is time to really professionalize the club and need some help doing it.

First of all; the Board won't let me sign any more coaches as I was only allowed 2 and now have 3 + Ass. manager. Is there some way I can make the Board let me sign more coaches?

Secondly; my scouts won't sign F/T contracts, which obviously limits their ability to scout competitions and players. Can I do something about this?

Third; What is a regen exactly?

Fourth; The club is worth £60.000. Will this change when I get promoted?

Hope someone can answer these questions quickly as I'm about to unfold my plans for the next season... :D

• 3 months later...

So now as the new season starts, the Board decided to expand the stadium with 3000 seats (from the 1500 it originally was) to a total of 4500 seats. That means I have to play my games on a different pitch the next 9 months. Will I then lose all the ticket income?

And the Board that was obsessed with me restraining myself with the finances, has now a debt of £4.52m because of the expansion... LOL!

So I started my first ever LLM game unemployed. I got to be manager of the delightful Modum FK (Second division group 1, Norway) and the board wanted me to avoid relegation. I managed 7th the first season, and managed to sign most of my players and my 4 coaches on F/T contracts. So the next season I win promotion, although I have some games left. Now I feel it is time to really professionalize the club and need some help doing it.

First of all; the Board won't let me sign any more coaches as I was only allowed 2 and now have 3 + Ass. manager. Is there some way I can make the Board let me sign more coaches?

don't think so, perhaps if you get more money over the coming seasons, they'll allow you to get more :)

Secondly; my scouts won't sign F/T contracts, which obviously limits their ability to scout competitions and players. Can I do something about this?

Are your club only part-time? That'll be why, if your successful, you should be able to become a full-time club, oh, and offer full-time contracts to your players

Third; What is a regen exactly?

A regen is basically a youth player who will come through teams youth teams through out the game

Fourth; The club is worth £60.000. Will this change when I get promoted?

I'd say so

Hope someone can answer these questions quickly as I'm about to unfold my plans for the next season... :D

:)

(Good luck with your game, mate)

Archived