Budget Ajustments

When clicking on "Budget Ajustment" how do I know which ajustment will come up i.e. the transfer budget or the wage budget? Can I choose which I will be ajusting as it seems a bit random as to which I get to look at

Its seems to be that if you have an excess of wage budget the game assumes you want to use it to increase your transfer budget, which makes sense as if the wage budget is already excessive you wont need any extra.

Conversely, if you have an excessive transfer budget, but are over or near the wage bidget limit, the game will assume you want to turn some of your transfer money into wages

What I don't get about this feature, as good as I think it is, is this.

Wage budget : £30,000 pw.

Wage Spend : £20,000 pw.

Transfer budget : £0

So I can swap £10,000 of my wage budget for £500,000 transfer spend. Thats great. I can now afford to buy players, but cant afford to pay them anything :p

What I don't get about this feature, as good as I think it is, is this.

Wage budget : £30,000 pw.

Wage Spend : £20,000 pw.

Transfer budget : £0

So I can swap £10,000 of my wage budget for £500,000 transfer spend. Thats great. I can now afford to buy players, but cant afford to pay them anything :p

Surely, with your managerial skills, players would want to play for free!

Surely, with your managerial skills, players would want to play for free!

I'm very Wenger like when it comes to contracts, actually. Theres only 1 player in my team on over £5,000 per week, and that was purely due to an error in the bonus parts. I didn't realize he got 25% increase per season, and per promotion. Cheeky beggar.Takes £3,000 per week up to £4,500 per week in a heart beat. 1 season later and he's over the £5,000 barrier. :mad:

I'm very Wenger like when it comes to contracts, actually. Theres only 1 player in my team on over £5,000 per week, and that was purely due to an error in the bonus parts. I didn't realize he got 25% increase per season, and per promotion. Cheeky beggar.Takes £3,000 per week up to £4,500 per week in a heart beat. 1 season later and he's over the £5,000 barrier. :mad:

Who are you playing as?

Who are you playing as?

AFC Wimbledon. My 14th season and currently sat atop Div. 1

I've never had more than 1 or 2 mill in the bank until this season. (Ground share while my stadium is being expanded. Go me. More revenue than I could have dreamed of :) ) - So I try to keep control of finances by structuring wages properly.

If the board feel the club is in a humongously healthy financial position, they will pay off loans early.

Edited ;)

It happens very rarely. I've been managing with a debt of £2m, and had £200m in the bank and it wasn't paid off

Guest roberto922

Really? I've got £200m at Everton and they still haven't payed off the 30m loan due to run out in 2028, my other loan finished in 2020 when it was supposed to.

Archived