new forum, new game update?

• 3 months later...

Hello,

Seeing as we have a nice fresh new forum, I was curious to see if there is any news on FMH09?

any updates - i can't wait for the new version, and I'm particularly hopeful that some of the game freezing/crashing issues will be cut out, as I'm still yet to manage a full 30 year career on FMH08.

Thanks!

I like to see some news too! Can't wait to play the new fmh09!

I expect many improvements, so i think we must wait a couple of months (think/ hope it will be released around november 2008, but hope sooner)

The main issue i would like to see addressed is the freezing issue. I know SI have been working hard to resolve the issue, so hopefully it will be gone. Also, the being able to hold down X to quickly scan through values when buying / selling players which SI accidently left out. Other than that, not too much more i want, except for the hundereds of ideas in the request thread :D

But am looking forward to the new game. It's going to be excellent as usual, so you can have another £30 or whatever i will have to pay for it.

I like to see some news too! Can't wait to play the new fmh09!

I expect many improvements, so i think we must wait a couple of months (think/ hope it will be released around november 2008, but hope sooner)

It will most probably be late Novemeber, early December as then, the transfer window has passed, so they can get the latest transfer in, plus they can delay a little to scan for bugs and also release it just before Christmas to get all the traffic from people buying gifts for their kids.

Archived