Oh Man. I'm Confused.

Before i started managing my current team, they were terrible, so i tried to think ahead and edited some of the youngsters stats and edited their ages to 14 years., well, not real 14 year olds. It'll say that until they're 14 which normally takes 10 years depending on their D.O.B and i'll wait 2 more until they can play. Anyway, I've actually been doing great. Now i have a wonderful team and i've gotten use to it, my first "Project" has turned 16 and i don't know if i should sell him or keep him. He gets extremely mad even though he's only turned 16. Should i just ignore him, or play him for like a season until his price goes up and sell?. I've even released 10 "Projects" so other teams can have stars. But i've currently got 1 able to play, 2 coming in the next season and 14 joining up 3-10 years time.

Sell everyone i have and play with these kids for the rest of their careers and win everything?, or be a man and release them all!.

It's amazing isn't it. With the right amount of editing how a "terrible" team can become good. Well, it's a mystery to me.

• 3 months later...

Before i started managing my current team, they were terrible, so i tried to think ahead and edited some of the youngsters stats and edited their ages to 14 years., well, not real 14 year olds. It'll say that until they're 14 which normally takes 10 years depending on their D.O.B and i'll wait 2 more until they can play. Anyway, I've actually been doing great. Now i have a wonderful team and i've gotten use to it, my first "Project" has turned 16 and i don't know if i should sell him or keep him. He gets extremely mad even though he's only turned 16. Should i just ignore him, or play him for like a season until his price goes up and sell?. I've even released 10 "Projects" so other teams can have stars. But i've currently got 1 able to play, 2 coming in the next season and 14 joining up 3-10 years time.

Sell everyone i have and play with these kids for the rest of their careers and win everything?, or be a man and release them all!.

why cheat be a real player and build a team it will feel better.do things the matt busby way build on young players.

Archived