Your longest unbeaten stretch

Thats pretty good, So far i have gone unbeaten for 35 games - not a lot i know - (that was with Milan btw) then i played inter away got stuffed 3-0.

Always the way for me, in my current Marsille save on 8.02, i went 31 games unbeaten, including beating lyon away 5-2, and Milan home 7-1, i then go and lose 2-0 away to Nice, who had 1 shot on goal, to my 17.

Mine is 49 with Milan, I was determined to reach 50 but then I played Inter away and managed to score and own goal in the 90th minute. Absolutely gutted but currently since that game I am 17 games unbeaten and looking to reach that bloody 50 mark! Still along way to go though.

My best was 99 league games unbeaten with arsenal (not sure of my best in all competitions)

The run came to an end when I was beaten by bottom of the table, at home with the oppostion not managing a shot on goal!!

Somewhere over 70 games with Anderlecht, back in the days of 01/02. I had built a team capable of competing regularly for European trophies, and that was too good for the Belgian league.

Currently Man Utd 8.0.2

Ive played 85 games over one and a half seasons and won 65, drawn 19 and lost 1 (fa cup semi).

Ive scored 186 (2.2pm), and conceded 51 (0.6pm)

In the premiership im currently enjoying a 53 game unbeaten run.

Cheers

I went 52 league games with Barcelona in 2017, which was boring lol. I think I went 32 league games in one season with FC Bayern, but lost the last two because I played a youth team as i'd already won the league, I never beat Bayerns record of 15 consecutive wins in all competitions though, always seemed to get to 14 and then be playing a tough team in the CL or my nearest rival in the league.

What's the best defensive record you've had? On my Liverpool game, after 16 matches of the season I had conceded 1 goal in the league, on the second day at home to Arsenal. Season collapsed thereafter though, flooding goals against Reading, Fulham and Newcastle...

Mine is currently sitting at 12 so far this season with Aberdeen. Doesnt sound very good but i am delighted because during that time i have played both Rangers and Celtic away from home and drawn with Wolfsburg in the UEFA Cup.

Much rather this than a 390 league game unbeaten run because it is rather boring.

Mine is currently sitting at 12 so far this season with Aberdeen. Doesnt sound very good but i am delighted because during that time i have played both Rangers and Celtic away from home and drawn with Wolfsburg in the UEFA Cup.

Much rather this than a 390 league game unbeaten run because it is rather boring.

Have you ever had a 390 league unbeaten run? If not, how can you claim its boring? You have no idea what its like.

I admit, its easy, and the league and cups in N. Ireland are a formality, but in 35 season I've never been able to break Europe. And thats one hell of a challenge.

Just completed a 73 game unbeaten run in the Premiership with Sheffield Wednesday. That included an unbeaten season, of which, I somehow didn't win the league :(

Finally lost to Tottenham away from home in a 7 goal thriller. Lost 4-3.

the most i have done is 13 with histon with 8 straight wins. I lost 4-3 to forest green thou.

nearly cried lol :-)

hahaha....I've done 15 games unbeaten with Salisbury FC.....also lost to forest green....lol.....maybe we should try to use forest green....

• 4 weeks later...

Archived