FM on PS3

I currently play the ps3. I am a big fan of football manager but i think FM would run so much smoother on ps3 and it would also just be so much better on ps3 i think. If FM comes out on Xbox 360 it has to come out on ps3.:thup:

Guest mikeytwigge
I currently play the ps3. I am a big fan of football manager but i think FM would run so much smoother on ps3 and it would also just be so much better on ps3 i think. If FM comes out on Xbox 360 it has to come out on ps3.:thup:

no PS3 is not as powerful a consal as the 360. It couldnt cope with the huge amount of payers and would take hours to press continue once

mikey your joking with me rgiht? :p

the PS3 is a monster computer

PS3 is not a monster computer, but it is more powerful than the 360. I think SI will eventually release it on the PS3 but the PS3 doesn't have as big a market as the 360.

PS3 is not a monster computer, but it is more powerful than the 360. I think SI will eventually release it on the PS3 but the PS3 doesn't have as big a market as the 360.

You do realise in Europe that sales of both 360 and ps3 and almost neck and neck and ps3 has outsold 360 across Europe for quite a long time now. Yes 360 has a bigger base but most of that is in the US where SI wouldn't expect to shift too many copies of a console version of fm.

I have my doubts we will see a ps3 version though which is a shame would love to see how the cell processor would hanfle FM and interface could and ui could be much easier due to the fact and a keyboard and mouse are easily useable on ps3.

Archived