Two ideas for FM

*)Manager Interaction->Loaned Players.

A.e. I see that my future star is a regular bench warmer in a club I loaned him out. I can tell the manager to play him more often. The answers could be: ''Of course, I am just resting him'' ''I will consider it'' ''No, he's way too bad'' or smth like that.

*)Target Man Frequency

How often will the players pass the ball to target man. If the striker is really the only good finisher in squad, it could be set high, if he's a bit better than the other striker - it could be set average, so players would look for him only a bit more often than for the other one. I say this because I am sick of situations when Cambiasso has an opportunity to shoot an absolutely unmarked long shot, but he decides to pass the ball to Zlatan who's marked by... eerm... 3-4 defs.

The manager interaction one is a must, because i'm fed up with feeder clubs not playing players that are obviously good enough!! As for target man frequency, phnompenh is right creative freedom would affect it, but surely the frequency should be high otherwise why select a target man?

Archived