Star striker dislikes AssMan, I replace AM. 6 months later, star striker dislikes AM.

Since the first assistant was poor, I didn't have a problem replacing him. But now I'm wondering what should I do? Obviously my striker has got some issues, but I'm already losing my other main strike to league rivals, cause the chairman thought the offer was too good to turn down.

How can I make him not dislike the assistant or what happens if I just ignore it?

Has anyone else encountered something similar and what is the best way to deal with that?

I went with ignoring it, atm it's going ok. My assistant does take care of team-talks, but the second time, when he started to dislike the (new) assistant, it was beginning of July no matches for 2 months, also no friendlies played yet. Seems a bit odd to start to dislike someone 2 or more months after being unhappy with a team-talk. Also, I can't seem to find where can I see that he is still unhappy with him?

"Also, I can't seem to find where can I see that he is still unhappy with him?"

Slight/minor concerns in the player's personal profile screen.

Probably having the assman give a team-talk where he brown-noses the prima donna will do the trick. Then do the team-talks yourself and have him hate you - it's what you're paid for!

I'm going through a nervous patch at the moment. I play 3 centre backs and one young guy has broken through to be one of the first choices. For a while now he insisted he intensely disliked one of the other DCs, now he hates both of them! They are all absolutely essential to my first team - I can't get rid of any of them without destroying my system.

what team are you and who is the star striker firstly
Just get the striker to sign a new contract.

Money talks, he'll forget his troubles.

Playing as Dagenham & Redbridge in League 1, star striker is Sierra Leone international Radwan Hamed, he's one of the best strikers in the league.

He doesn't have any issues atm, seems that the disliking just went away. I didn't offer him a new contract since he's on a good long term one already.

I'm going through a nervous patch at the moment. I play 3 centre backs and one young guy has broken through to be one of the first choices. For a while now he insisted he intensely disliked one of the other DCs, now he hates both of them! They are all absolutely essential to my first team - I can't get rid of any of them without destroying my system.

A new contract will solve this.

Archived