Players unhappy with team talks.

My AM has been with me for 9 years. He's been doing team talks since then. Never had one problem. My latest season however, my AM is beginning to make alot of bad team talks, alot of players are unhappy because of this. My problem is, that my AM has 19 for both motivating and man management so why, all of a sudden is he making terrible team talks.

I beat West Brom and all my players played to a 7 rating or higher and he told all of them he was dissapointed!? I don't understand how he just got bad at them all of a sudden.

I've never given my AM full control for team talks, but sometimes I use the "Ask Assistant" option during team talks for his opinion, & have to say it's pretty screwed up. 3-0 up at half time once & AM's advice was to say I'm angry at the team.

I'd suggest you stop using it before your players start getting really unhappy with his team talks.

It is a nice feature but badly needs fixing.

I've had the same AM for 9 years and never had a problem with it though. I don't have a problem with the feature, I think it works fine but just for a couple of months, he decided to make bads team talks. He's past it now, again. He's fine.

Did the team 'buck up' after the disappointed team talk? Did they perform better?

I'm wondering if players have 'memory' i.e. you give them a disappointed team talk at the end of one match and they perform better in the next (depending on personality).

Or is it just a once off morale hit and a drop in your favoured personnel rating or an increase in your disliked personnel rating when they react badly (angry, confused, feeling alone and lost. What did I do to deserve this?!?! :D).

Archived