Windowed mode - please don't ignore

Lots of people seem to have problems with getting FM into windowed mode, i am one of those.

My game currently says;

Taget : "C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\fm.exe" --small_screen --windowed

im sure this is what i was told to do so that the game will go into windowed mode. It didn't work i was wondering what am i doing wrong?

p.s. the "C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\fm.exe" --small_screen --windowed" was copied from a thread on these forums.

Thanks in advance

Lots of people seem to have problems with getting FM into windowed mode, i am one of those.

My game currently says;

Taget : "C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\fm.exe" --small_screen --windowed

im sure this is what i was told to do so that the game will go into windowed mode. It didn't work i was wondering what am i doing wrong?

p.s. the "C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\fm.exe" --small_screen --windowed" was copied from a thread on these forums.

Thanks in advance

Search your question in the search thread section. I cant remember the answer but plenty of people have asked it before

My game currently says;

Thanks in advance

There is a small difference between "C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\fm.exe" --small_screen --windowed and "C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\fm.exe" -small_screen -windowed ;)

Try this and see if it works.

Archived