Trying to get Cech

• 3 months later...

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone has ever managed to Petr Cech off chelsea and for how much?

Im AC milan just now, coming to the end of the third season. Have loads of cash and looking to get Cech(or if anyone has any other great goalkeepers they can think of) Amelia is my goalie now, hes pretty good but looking for the best.

Thanks.

Got Cech in the 4th season for £20 million, but after I had constantly bugged Chelsea for the previous 2 seasons, and Cech was unhappy and wanted a new challenge. They may even have accepted less with other top clubs offering around the 15 million mark. I just wanted to make sure I beat the competition.

In the meantime I would recommend Lloris or Akinfeev, or if you want to spend a bit less, Sebastian Saja. He did a decent enough job for me while I was waiting for a top keeper to become available.

the best GKs in the game are

Casillas (impossible to get. he wont sign)

Buffon (rival maybe 80-120mil)

Cech (if chelsea sucked + unsettling done maybe 20-30mil if not immposible too)

Frey (no longer at fior = 50-80mil)

young GKs who become as good as them

Neuer

Ochoa

Lloris

Akineev

if anyone of them moved to a big club you are looking at 30mil upwards easily

I bought Cech for £64m plus a young player (they would only agree with this player involved). It was season 4 or 5.

I was AC Milan and frankly had around £200m anyway. Cech was surperb and for me is the best in the game, although obviously people like Lloris, Neuer, Akinfeev and the like are easier to get hold of.

If you get him unsettled you have a fair chance. On my game he got unsettled around the third season, and Chelsea didn't renew his contract, I think Valencia or Milan or someone signed him on a free. He was 30 at the time.

Archived