Annoying Stats

Why do you assume its a bug? Does this happen consistently, or on the odd ocassaion? Do you claim its a bug when it happens in your favor, and compared to real life statistics, how unrealistic is it, Really???

It was definately a bug that the AI would score on the odd chance they get and the Player would have loads of chances and not score... that got fixed, fair enough

I still don't get how Hugo Lloris got a 7 for letting in both shots he had.

It's frustrating that i couldn't change my tactics to prevent stuff like that happening.

Not sure how often it happens - was the first match I watched on Match Stats mode..

Your telling me you've never seen that?? You've not watched enough actual football if you haven't.

How about a team 3 or 4 up at half time going on to draw or lose the game despite the opposition only having a few shots, stranger things have happened, and quite often.

Also, two shots doesnt mean two attacks either, this gets on my nerves a little. If a player crosses a ball in and the striker narrowly misses a connection in an open goal this isn't counted a shot but its a chance and certainly an attack.

And to finish off, unless the GK messes up for the two shots on target why should he get a low rating just for conceeding? If the defence let a forward walk through to the edge of the box you would really expect him to score through no fault of the keeper.

In fact, while I'm thinking about it. This is an extreme but it happens, I remember a game between Blackburn and Crewe I went to just after we'd been relegated and we had more than 35 shots, ON TARGET, Crewe had about 4 shots in total, we lost one nil.

Lloris ALWAYS does that.

If he does manage to save any early shots he will lose concentration and garunteed they will score.

Trust me. Im in my 3rd season on a network game and he has done this quite often.

Archived