How long till he gets a work permit?

I'm playing my current game with man utd and have signed Alexis Sánchez but as a result of it being a deadline day deal i couldn't appeal the wok permit refusal.

So i signed him anyway and moved him out to Antwerp on loan till he's elgible to play. But how long should this take? A season or longer?

I'm on patch 8.0.2 by the way, in my first season

I'm playing my current game with man utd and have signed Alexis Sánchez but as a result of it being a deadline day deal i couldn't appeal the wok permit refusal.

So i signed him anyway and moved him out to Antwerp on loan till he's elgible to play. But how long should this take? A season or longer?

I'm on patch 8.0.2 by the way, in my first season

3 Years at antwerp

however if he plays enough international games in that time he could get 1, to actually apply for a new work permit you have to offer a new contract, and with that the application is automatic

If you click 'personal' (i think) on the player profile then it should list how many days he has contributed towards a nationality in each country he has played in, and how long he has left there before he can consider citizenship.

Archived