Frazza Pee's CL in every continent challenge

Hi, and welcome to my challenge, the whole point of my challenge is to have fun at least until FM09 comes out. All you have to do is win the CL on every continent.

THE AIM

The aim is to win the CL, the Copa Libertadores de América, the CAF MTN Champions League and the AFC Champions League. To add an extra challenge try to win every league you are in as well.

Eligible Leagues

For the CL:

Any European nations.

For the Copa Libertadores:

Brazil.

For the CAF MTN:

South Africa

For the AFC Champions League:

Any Asian country.

The Rules

* You must go a Brazilian team from the lowest brazilian league possibile to start. Afterwards you can go in any league in the countries you've loaded.

* You do not have to do it in the order I have stated above, that was just to show you what you have to win.

*Screenshots for anything are encouraged. But at the end of the season I need a minimum of the league table and team squad.

*You must set your manager rep to the lowest possible available. I will need a screenshot of proof.

*Player naming and tactic naming is allowed. (this is a warning for those who don't want to see it.)

*You must not use any third party products. FMM, Genie Scout etc....

If I have missed anything out then sorry. Good luck in this. But most importantly, have fun.

Nice to see this one started Frazza. This will certainly be the first thing I try once I've had enough of my Gundo game - which may not be too long.

Got a couple of question though.

Do you have to start in the lowest possible league in each country?

Do the CL and equivalents have to be won in the order you've specified?

wouldn't it be okay to choose one league from the Asian continent instead of Australia?

I'm tempted to try this out, since I for a long time ago tried something similar (Evertonblokes Round the World Challenge)

Thinking about Brazil (given), Spain, South Africa (only possible), South Korea and Mexico.

I have picked Scotland, South Africa, Austrialia, Brazil and USA.

My first team is third division side Guarani. They have some brilliant players and I cant wait to start managing them! We are predicted to come first and the minimum expectation is to win the title :D

Little bit of info on Guarani:

They have a 30888 all seater stadium

They have a massive loan debt of £19.5 million :( no transfer budget for me

They were founded in 1911 and are a professional team.

These are some of their better players at the moment:

Danilo Silva: http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l417/piteshmistry/player1.jpg

Bruno Prandi: http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l417/piteshmistry/player2.jpg

Here's the squad if anyone is interested: http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l417/piteshmistry/untitled.jpg

This challenge looks brilliant and now I'm going to play! Up the Guaranis!

I was just saying, this could be a very good challenge, but you quite clearly haven't put enough effort into the OP.

'Then you will move to Australia and win the Champions League there. Then an African team win the Champions League there and then move to America to win whatever there equivalent of the Champions League is there.'

Put me off doing the challenge straight away to be honest

I was just saying, this could be a very good challenge, but you quite clearly haven't put enough effort into the OP.

'Then you will move to Australia and win the Champions League there. Then an African team win the Champions League there and then move to America to win whatever there equivalent of the Champions League is there.'

Put me off doing the challenge straight away to be honest

I'm going to have to agree with Paul, I've thought of doing a challenge just like this. I.E. winning the equivalent of the Champions League in every continent but I'd of presented it so differently and done far more research.

The idea of the challenge is good, the presentation is bad.

What because I don't know what the CL is called in different continents? You're just picky.

I'm not being picky, but it doesn't take a lot of effort to load the game up, with each of the leagues to win the Continents Champions League with, just to see what their Continents Champions League is called.

Could those not interested in these challenge please stop spamming? It's not the first challenge where things have been cleared up in the beginning....

I understood the basic/purpose of the challenge despite the research not being complete.

Short update:

Playing with Vila Nova (GO) we easily reached the final in the Goiás State Championship where we unfortunately lost to Goiás EC. Lost first leg 1-2 and played 1-1 in second leg home. (Goiás is a First Division Team - this Brazilian league structure is pretty odd)

Started first stage in Third Division and doing as expected: Currently 1st after 4 games.

Anybody else doing this? Mistryman - Frazz Pee?

Frazza Pee - if you want to re-write the opening post and put it in the mod requests thread I'll be happy to replace the OP here and delete all the spam. Even though the opening post was lacking in vital information it's a good idea and there are clearly people interested in playing it. Even though it may have seemed rude, people do have a point. The least you could give is the names of the competitions you need to win and the eligible leagues for each one.

Frazza Pee - if you want to re-write the opening post and put it in the mod requests thread I'll be happy to replace the OP here and delete all the spam. Even though the opening post was lacking in vital information it's a good idea and there are clearly people interested in playing it. Even though it may have seemed rude, people do have a point. The least you could give is the names of the competitions you need to win and the eligible leagues for each one.

Yeah I will write a new OP tomorrow. I'm too tired tonight.

I'm going to give this ago, sounds like it could be a fun and long save which i have been looking for, for quite a while now. I have chosen Australia, Brazil, South Africa, Spain and USA.

The team that I have chosen to manage in the Brazilian 3rd division is Centro Esportivo Nova Esperanca or CENE for short.

Here is some information on CENE:

Their nickname is 'Furacão Amarelo' which translates into English as 'Yellow Hurricane'.

They play their home games at Pedro Pedrossian which has a capacity of 45,000.

They were founded in 1999 and are a professional team.

The club is currently worth £3.1mill and has no debts.

I am looking forward to this challenge, I won't be making any changes to the squad I don't think due to no money being made avaliable for transfers, I may try and loan a few players though.

Finally, my manager profile:

frazzapeesclchallengemaye2.th.jpg

good luck to anyone trying this. will try at some point when i have time.

frazza pee - paulhartman71 finds any way to create an arguement with anyone. just ignore him. the opening post makes enough sense that you've got to win all of the continental competitons around the world.

good luck to anyone trying this. will try at some point when i have time.

frazza pee - paulhartman71 finds any way to create an arguement with anyone. just ignore him. the opening post makes enough sense that you've got to win all of the continental competitons around the world.

The OP has been changed since the original version. PaulHartman71 is a great member on these forums, just as Frazza is. I wont hear any different.

Looking forward to seeing some updates from the members involved.

I havn't had time to really play this challenge because I have been out and about but I am going to try and complete my first season tonight so I will post an update later on.

Frazza - The OP is much better and much more clear, eventhough it was understandable in the original post it now shows that you have put more effort into researching the challenge and therefore more people will take it seriously :).

So far I've reached the Final Stage for Third Division:

Table

Pretty easy when you select the right team. Won 41 matches, 8 draws and 5 losses and a GD at +87...

Manager info

Anybody else doing this or am I the only one stupid enough? I know it's a long term game, and the first hurdle, to win the Copa Libertadores, may take some time. I suppose I have to play at least two seasons in the first division until qualification for the Copa and winning in first attempt doesn't seem likely. So maybe in 2013 there's a chance.....

Archived