Regen chairmen

In my opinion, it could be good to be able to enter chairmen profiles and look at the things like: Age, Nationality, possible caps/int goals, history if he was a player/staff member before. I'd like also to see some text description based on his hidden stats, like we have at players with Determined/Professional/Resolute/Driven etc but using chairmen stats - it could be also used in media; for example Oil/media/electronics/whatever tycoon (high resources and business skills)/Sugar Daddy (if he is)/Rentier (high resources but low business stat)/Highly interfering/Patient.

If SI will decide to work over this, there can be also others description not based on the stats - (for example Pop Star/Playboy/Actor), maybe for regen chairmen only.

I'd like also to see a distinguish between chairmen and owner, which are not the same quite often. Some owners are setting a manager as the head of the club and don't interfere; some owners are companies/foundations etc - not a human, but let it do that the head of company/foundation is the owner (otherwise there is a problem with using the trademarks etc). So, some owners will be owner/chairmen and some will not. There can be a change of chairmen without change of owner and also in other direction, a new owner can decide to let the old chairmen to stay if he was good (but very rarely, as usually new owner want to have their man at such important place).

Archived