Best final ever?!?!?!?!?!

So its 2014, and i (spurs ) and liverpool are contesting the UEFA Cup final. Both aiming for a record fith win, this is my 3rd final in five years, and im flittering around the champions league spots every other year.

Ive just pipped liverpool to 3rd in the league and are comig up against a tema i genrally lose to. Ive scorred 37 goals on the way tot he fibnal and concedded 14,. 7 of which were in the qtr and semi final second legs where i played a second string. So of course steven taylor is suspended and i think oh my god im going to concede a hatful, oh the great prophet iam, but of course i think wait a minute minute 37 goals eh? in 15 games, so thats a little ove 2 a gam, so ill win this.

i did but on penalties.......

the score was 6-6.......

i was 4-3 up at half time...

as you can image im aged 4 years and my hair has gone an unhealthy shade of grey... IM ONLY 24!!!!!

here is the goal list as you can see liverpool started well and the lead swapped what 4 times???

Xabi alonso (2) Liverpool 1 - 0 Spurs

Guilherme (4) Liverpool 1 - 1 Spurs

N Eccelston (7) Liverpool 2 - 1 Spurs

Arouca (14) Liverpool 2 - 2 Spurs

Torres (pen 27) Liverpool 3 - 2 Spurs

Kerlon (43) Liverpool 3 - 3 Spurs

Guilherm (44) Liverpool 3 - 4 Spurs

Half time, so obviously i think cor blimey (or maybe somethink ruder). So what do you recon, 4-4 a t most at full time, then penalties?? NOPE

Please note my goalkeeper at half time and all my efese are on 6's or under.

2nd half:

Torres (49) Liverpool 4 - 4 Spurs

Skertel (57) Liverpool 5 - 4 Spurs At this point im crying of course.

Then low and behold my best mate my best pal

GUUILHERME on a hatrick (66) Liverpool 5 - 5 Spurs thank god he chose england over brazil the added benefits of a lowere rep team he never got picked!!!)

Any way...

I think oh my god!!! this going to penalties im going to loose.

Myself and liverpool at the same time go 4-2-4

But my next best mate a player cruelly retired at 18 because of Injury IRL wins it for me i thought:

Terry Dixon (77 Liverpool 5 - 6 Spurs

Im laughing im dancing i completly neglet to hit ultra defensive...................... Men behind the ball.

And what happens

Babel (85) at this point, full time the match state read Liverpool shots 18 on target 9 Spurs a little better 21 - 15.

Hugo Lloris my keeper still on a 6.

SO an uneventful exttra tiem you ask??? well yes in the fact the score didnt change, on the other hand super hands hugo as he is now nicknamed, becomes super man and apparently 8foot tall and as wide as the goal.

The full time stats???

Liverpoool shots 35 on target 24

Spurs Stats shots 29 on target only 19

Hugo I hear you cry wel a big FAT man of the match winning 10 (ten)!!!!!!!!! Im sorry did he not just concede 6???? i rating of 6 to 10 in thirty minutes, i hope a new stadium isnt built it will be named after him rather than me.

but hey i paid 13 mil for him you get quality i guess.

at this stage bear in mind poor old ledders at 34 is past it and only in the team as the other 2 centre backs are on loan (woody to southend!) he got a 5!

So Penalties...

I win 4-2 after 4 penalties each (i went seconD) and hugo saves to beautifully. It has to be said that match was awesome, but i would have cried if i lost.

Im sure someone can do better and this probably isnt posted in the right place, but i wanterd the geral population to hear about it i was so happy. Im now off to chabge my pants for more than one reason.

Cheers

Ian b

PS My contract is up, if im not offered a new one FM will have the first Board members serial killing on their hands and i mean that in real life LOL.

Ha ha! That sounds like an awesome game, if i were you i'd have a BIG drink lol.

I had one similar in a regular league game, i was real sociedad vs real madrid and lost 6-5..... i quit my job straight afterwards, i just couldnt stand to look at my team after losing like that. :p

I remember having a twop leg game, lost the first leg 2-0 away, came home and won 5-2 past the 94th minute of extra time which only 3 minutes were up, that ref would have had some ****ed off juventus fans after that match. Went down 1-0 like 4 minutes in, figured I was out, came back, went up 4-1 somehow, dropped a goal putting them ahead on away goals before Ronaldo had a magical run down the wing and finished to win the game 5-2 and the tie 5-4.

My best final was probably a 3-2 game I just had their. Not really exciting to be honest but revenge I wanted, and revenge I got!

i remember a while ago when i was playing as milan i was in the cl semi's against arsenal. I had a really bad record in the cl up to that time (i think i was about 3rd season in and i choked in both the previousl years).

ANyway i had the home leg first and straight away arsenal scored 2 goals in about 10 minutes and i thought 'o god here we go again'. Nothing really happened for a while and then suddenly i think it was toure who got sent off for a late challenge and i knew i had a way back into the tie now. A couple of minutes later, adebayor punched one of my players (i think cant remember what he did exactly) and got a straight red.

They then changed to a formation without any strikers (4-4-0) so then i just had 2 people back and the rest pushing foward to get goals. I ended up winning 6-2 or somehing like that.

IN the second leg i thought i had it in the bag as i scored a couple of early goals. To my horror in the seccond half arsenal went on a rampage. I couldny control them even with ultra defensive and they were drilling goals from all angles. I was helpless. In the end it came down to the last few minutes of the game and they needed 2 goals and they got them.

i cried and then cut my wrists :p

I had a pretty amazing final, not a european final, but an Asian final, which is two legged

Lost the first left 2-1 at home, with a late winner coming from them, and two players picking up yellows ruling them out the second leg:(

In the second leg, we started terribly, and were 3-0 in 12 minutes, leaving them 5-1 on agg, so I went to an attacking formation

By half time we had pulled it back to 3-3 (5-4 on agg) before scoring again, which would have won it for us on away goals.

Only for the AI to score a 94 minute goal to cruelly beat us , so we lost 6-5 on agg:(

So its 2014, and i (spurs ) and liverpool are contesting the UEFA Cup final. Both aiming for a record fith win, this is my 3rd final in five years, and im flittering around the champions league spots every other year.

Ive just pipped liverpool to 3rd in the league and are comig up against a tema i genrally lose to. Ive scorred 37 goals on the way tot he fibnal and concedded 14,. 7 of which were in the qtr and semi final second legs where i played a second string. So of course steven taylor is suspended and i think oh my god im going to concede a hatful, oh the great prophet iam, but of course i think wait a minute minute 37 goals eh? in 15 games, so thats a little ove 2 a gam, so ill win this.

i did but on penalties.......

the score was 6-6.......

i was 4-3 up at half time...

as you can image im aged 4 years and my hair has gone an unhealthy shade of grey... IM ONLY 24!!!!!

here is the goal list as you can see liverpool started well and the lead swapped what 4 times???

Xabi alonso (2) Liverpool 1 - 0 Spurs

Guilherme (4) Liverpool 1 - 1 Spurs

N Eccelston (7) Liverpool 2 - 1 Spurs

Arouca (14) Liverpool 2 - 2 Spurs

Torres (pen 27) Liverpool 3 - 2 Spurs

Kerlon (43) Liverpool 3 - 3 Spurs

Guilherm (44) Liverpool 3 - 4 Spurs

Half time, so obviously i think cor blimey (or maybe somethink ruder). So what do you recon, 4-4 a t most at full time, then penalties?? NOPE

Please note my goalkeeper at half time and all my efese are on 6's or under.

2nd half:

Torres (49) Liverpool 4 - 4 Spurs

Skertel (57) Liverpool 5 - 4 Spurs At this point im crying of course.

Then low and behold my best mate my best pal

GUUILHERME on a hatrick (66) Liverpool 5 - 5 Spurs thank god he chose england over brazil the added benefits of a lowere rep team he never got picked!!!)

Any way...

I think oh my god!!! this going to penalties im going to loose.

Myself and liverpool at the same time go 4-2-4

But my next best mate a player cruelly retired at 18 because of Injury IRL wins it for me i thought:

Terry Dixon (77 Liverpool 5 - 6 Spurs

Im laughing im dancing i completly neglet to hit ultra defensive...................... Men behind the ball.

And what happens

Babel (85) at this point, full time the match state read Liverpool shots 18 on target 9 Spurs a little better 21 - 15.

Hugo Lloris my keeper still on a 6.

SO an uneventful exttra tiem you ask??? well yes in the fact the score didnt change, on the other hand super hands hugo as he is now nicknamed, becomes super man and apparently 8foot tall and as wide as the goal.

The full time stats???

Liverpoool shots 35 on target 24

Spurs Stats shots 29 on target only 19

Hugo I hear you cry wel a big FAT man of the match winning 10 (ten)!!!!!!!!! Im sorry did he not just concede 6???? i rating of 6 to 10 in thirty minutes, i hope a new stadium isnt built it will be named after him rather than me.

but hey i paid 13 mil for him you get quality i guess.

at this stage bear in mind poor old ledders at 34 is past it and only in the team as the other 2 centre backs are on loan (woody to southend!) he got a 5!

So Penalties...

I win 4-2 after 4 penalties each (i went seconD) and hugo saves to beautifully. It has to be said that match was awesome, but i would have cried if i lost.

Im sure someone can do better and this probably isnt posted in the right place, but i wanterd the geral population to hear about it i was so happy. Im now off to chabge my pants for more than one reason.

Cheers

Ian b

PS My contract is up, if im not offered a new one FM will have the first Board members serial killing on their hands and i mean that in real life LOL.

great story!

thats an astounding game! my best final was as arsenal boss against milan in 2008 champions league final, was 2-0 down with 6 minutes left, fabregas with a long drive, and adebayor then equalised with a near post header deep into stoppage time, finally beat milan on penalties 4-3.

yes you can trust those brazillians but sergio mota and guilherme are no engklish uinternationals!!! also dont forget renato augusto of flemgo, i use to buy celsinho as well. is it cheating buying the same quality player every version of the game??? whio knows i found them all scouting anyway so probaly not anyway.....

im 6-2 up in the home leg of the CL and im doing well in the league for once, im third at the mo, guess who i could come up against, yep thsoe keane steeling bas****s Liverpool again!!!!! i wouldnt mind bu the last league games have ended up being 2-0 win at home and 1-0 wion away, do both the teams want it that much they sacrifice defence???

im now officially grey!!!!!!

Archived