Wow....

I didn't think my PC could handle this but I just managed to load all these leagues and their lower divisions...

Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Italy, N.Ireland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Scotland, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, USA, Ukraine.

Well pleased with that, now im just struggling on who to go :(

I didn't think my PC could handle this but I just managed to load all these leagues and their lower divisions...

Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Italy, N.Ireland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Scotland, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, USA, Ukraine.

Well pleased with that, now im just struggling on who to go :(

there was a thread on this yesterday, the game will get pretty slow after a period of time, usually half a season. Unless of course your PC is powerful enough to run all those leagues.

there was a thread on this yesterday, the game will get pretty slow after a period of time, usually half a season. Unless of course your PC is powerful enough to run all those leagues.

Guess I will give it a try. I'll let you know ;)

Yea give it 2-3 seasons and your game will run impressively slow. :D - unless you have 2+ Meg of Ram and dual core processor, in whice case it'll be fine.

Personally i find 2 meg of ram a bit steep - I don't have that sort of money to throw around :p

Personally i find 2 meg of ram a bit steep - I don't have that sort of money to throw around :p

RAM is one of the cheapest methods of upgrading your PC. You can buy half a gig on a well known auction site for a few quid normally. Even two stick of 1 gig wont set you back that much.

Unless you are on a lap top - laptop memory a little more expensive.

Back to the initial question - the loading of it is the easy bit. I've a 2gig dual core laptop and wouldn't attempt that many leagues. The realism is amazing but it ends up being around 5 minutes a click - great if you are reading a book at the same time

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual

Core Processor 4200+

2.21 GHz, 2.00 GB of RAM

Will it run the game then?

That should be fine. The game will eventually slow down though as the seasons go on and there really isn't too much you can do about that.

I ran all leagues in FM07 was a bad idea, not that it went slow but that I was getting informed about all the leagues as my settings were different.

I find Scotland, England, France, Germany and Spain are enough for me with their lower leagues, then sometimes Holland.

Archived