Just revealed something mind boggling

I dont know if this is old and well known, but this just opened up my mind.

I had lack of quality regens, so i started up a new game but this time i felt i would rather start with no real players to give me a different taste/more fun as i am on the border of being tired of repeating the game.

Anyways, i started with Roma again and i just discovered how bad the regens are, i also checked up on other teams and the regens are all bad except for a few. I mean italian regular centre defender with 150 ca/180 pa when his 26 already witht poor physical attributes? I think this just revealed to me how bad the regens are when you start a career game... if SI took the game to test it out themselves i am so certain they would have discovered this!?

Can the guys using 8.02 tell me if this is the case for you?

I know how you feel mate. I had the same problem with poor regens in 8.0.0 & 8.0.1 & because of this I could never get a long term game going.

There was a big improvement made in the quality of regens in 8.0.2 but they're still not quite as good as they were in FM07 imo.

Well at least I can play a long term game now :)

hello my Friend can u help me i am a bit angry about it what is make me chirman for how can i be the chirman of the club help me pls thank you from malta

You can't become chairman in Football Manager if that's what you want to know. Sorry but I found it hard to understand your post.

I have had no problem with Regens, I'm in season 2018/19 and have unearthed a World class team of them. Saddetin, Miccoli, Nicolae, Polman etc. Superb players, I think patience is a virtue.

Archived