The Worst Kit Sponsorship or the Poorest Chairman

I have been playing as Raith Rovers in the SPL.

I have won the SPL for the past 11 years and the Champions Cup for the last 8 years.

The Kit Sponsorship deal had just expired, 45k per year. New sponsorship deal 100k per year.

I must have the worst chairman for business in the world.

The club reputation is continental, should be worldwide, but worldwide reps are not allowed in Scotland. I regularly play on front of 50,000+ fans. The club appeared on TV 31 times last season, 18 domestic matches and 13 champ. cup matches.

Surely there must be a sponsor out there who would like that kind of media exposure.

I don't need the money, got 350 million in the bank, but it is the principle that counts.

Not neccesarily, I'm playing as Knockbreda and I get 75k through sponsership and I haven't even won the N.Irish Premier Division yet, let alone the Champions league, furthest I've got is the first qualifying round of the Euro Cup.

Having won the Premiership 5 times, the FA Cup and League Cup 4 times each, and the Champions League 3 times with Everton (in the space of 6 years) - and becoming the number 1 ranked club in Europe, I got a new kit sponsorship deal worth a paltry £775k per annum...

Definitely an issue with the game

I have heard that when you alter save game data to get better players, bigger stadium etc etc, then the sponsors simply don't like that.

It's a bit like sponsors pulling out of Tour de France when their teams are caught by the dopingcontrol.

So simpply stop cheating and the sponsorship deals will be in line with your club level.

I have heard that when you alter save game data to get better players, bigger stadium etc etc, then the sponsors simply don't like that.

It's a bit like sponsors pulling out of Tour de France when their teams are caught by the dopingcontrol.

So simpply stop cheating and the sponsorship deals will be in line with your club level.

I don't mean to sound rude, but I think that is a load of rubbish. How does the sponsor know if you're cheating or not?

this really annoys me as well.

as i put in another thread, i have to ask the chairman to expand the stadium before he did anythin, and he always gets rubbish sponsorship deals

i was playing as newport with a capacity of 4000 and a really low sponsorship deal. i completely forgot about the stadium and facilities, so after securing promotion to the premiership in 2020 ish, i looked to revamp the club from top to bottom. had a look at my club information, and i've still got the same capacity stadium, and the same rubbish facilities. after a few years in the prem, and after i finished 3rd one season, i've still never got more than an £80k sponsorship deal ffs

needs to be addressed for fm2009

Not specifically on sponsorship but I had a balance of around 5-6 mill with hibs in the spl and am around 20k under wage budget. However the board said that they where slightly concerned about the finance?? I have only played one season so haven't really had much success apart from qualifying for uefa cup. I am also making quite a healthy profit each month. Is this down to a problem with confidence rather than finance as a 5-6 million balance is quite healthy in my book especially considering it starts as nothing when you start the game?

In my game Kleber was my top scorer and he got the European golden boot. It said that the quality of the SPL gave him the top multiply for his goals in theory putting my SPL on par with the EPL, LIGA and Seria A in terms of quality. It did come after a good run of SPL teams performances in the CL.

Archived