It works fine!

Guest roberto922

Guest roberto922

Hi

I decided to try a career game with all nations/leagues loaded and on a huge database, it took about 30 minutes to load up but after that it ran pretty quick considering the number of nations, I highly recommend it to anyone with a decent computer and now I'm off to manage my random Hungarian Division 2 west :D

For the record my specs are

Sony Vaio Intel Core 2 duo 2.1ghz

3gb Ram

250gb Hard Drive

Guest roberto922

Okay.... It's lasted til the 17th July and now it's unbearable, will it run at a good speed on a medium database do you reckon?

Guest roberto922

I'm starting a new one, 43 nations (all leagues from those nations) and a medium database, bearable?

Guest roberto922

It's loading now, do you reckon I'd be able to run all leagues allright on an older game like cm 01/02?

Some information about my "grow" game. It's holidayed to 2048 after which I started manual play (I like all-regen games). I could play the game flawlessly and am now in 2052, it fails however at lesser machines due to memory issues or it being terribly slow.

The game:

- 15 nations, 40 leagues

- Database: Large

- Date: 2048, July 21st

- Savegame: 1450 MB

It took my pc about 2-4h to process 1 year (judging on rolling autosaves). Total gametime (holiday): 4 days.

Notes:

- genie scout reports: 93848 players, 27796 staff, 9238 clubs.

PC:

- C2E X9650 @ 4.0GHz

- 4GB DDRII RAM 1066MHz

- WD VR 10k RPM Harddisk

If anyone wants the database (it's clean, 8.0.2, and only holidayed I can upload it for you).

I haven't tried all nations and leagues, but can do so. It will take some weeks to process up to an all-regen game ofcourse :p.

Archived