Network game

Just delete the patch then. My Documents > Sports Interactive > FM08 > Data > Updates > Folder containing 8.0.2 (and 8.0.1 if you have it). Just drag those folders on to your desktop, and you'll be able to play. When you wish to continue your game, put those folders back in there, and you'll be patched up again to 8.0.2

Just delete the patch then. My Documents > Sports Interactive > FM08 > Data > Updates > Folder containing 8.0.2 (and 8.0.1 if you have it). Just drag those folders on to your desktop, and you'll be able to play. When you wish to continue your game, put those folders back in there, and you'll be patched up again to 8.0.2

Ok thanks mate i will try that

I went into the football manager 08 file but couldnt find data or updates in there can you help me please?

I went into the football manager 08 file but couldnt find data or updates in there can you help me please?

That's because it isn't in the 'My Documents' folder it is in the 'Program Files' folder.

If you use default installation directory, it is

C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\data\updates

Archived