offering players?

hi

im not sure if its me and that im doing something wrong but when i offer players to other clubs and transfer list them , it seems i only get loads of english clubs interested ????

for instance i offered hleb for a cut down price in the first season to test it , all the clubs that bidded were english teams ( 7 in total) such as everton , portsmouth , westham.... and only 1 foriegn team bayern munich who wanted him for penuts

why is it there is no decent interest from places like italy and spain ,after all im sure a lot of teams would want him.

cheers

it's about the leagues your playing with, thats why when you go to the transfer list theres generally more players from the counties you got loaded there. something that needs improving without doubt.

yeah, kind of. i think this area of the game needs some improvement. irl if arsenal offered Helb for cut price there would be half of Europe after him, the transfer system needs an overhaul. also i think he's underrated in the game which might contribute to the poor showing from clubs, and what time of year did you offer him? sometimes that has an effect.

start of the game for 4m , not a single club from the like of italy and spain made a bid, i hope they sort this out in fm 09

Archived