Recommend me a Laptop

Hey, Im looking to get a laptop and am willing to spend 800 pounds max. on one. It will be mainly for FM usage so im looking for a laptop capable of running a good amount of leagues at a good speed, it will also be used for internet and itunes. But mainly im using it for FM, to anyone that plays FM on laptop how many leagues can yours handle and what else do you run on your laptop?

Thanks

I have Acer:

Intel® Core 2 Dou

1.66 GHz

1 GB RAM

I am not sure the recommended leagues for my laptop but I am currentling playing save with Medium DB

44 Countries (7 playable... the rest only can view). I have to say after the first season it got little slower but I think it is not that slow despite so many leagues loaded. It took me about 20-25 minutes to holiday A month and few days. I am not sure if thats slow.

sorry its a question in someones elses question but ive recently got more into pc gaming and would like to buy an actual gaming pc, i wouldnt mind a laptop, can you get the same sort of quailty out of a laptop or would i be best going for a pc? im not interested in having a hundred different things running just the actual game, more interested in how they run, any help appreciated.

If you're buying to game, DO NOT buy a latop. Laptops aren't made for gaming without spending a fortune on them. Id suggest building your own PC, its very cheap and easy to do if you do some research.

If you can afford it, get a custom built with 4GB of RAM, Vista 64Bit, Quad-core processor and a Nvidia Geforce 8800 graphics card or higher.

Google 'Dunedin Computers', a grood website you can pick up one like that for around £500. Great site for custom builds.

If you can afford it, get a custom built with 4GB of RAM, Vista 64Bit, Quad-core processor and a Nvidia Geforce 8800 graphics card or higher.

Google 'Dunedin Computers', a grood website you can pick up one like that for around £500. Great site for custom builds.

He's looking for a laptop, not a desktop.

Archived