World Class

well i won 2 romanian first leagues and 3 cups and i became continental pretty fast

world class needs trophy's (not only one) from all around the world or manage high profile clubs from around the world

If you win the world cup or the European Championship managing a mediocre team in the first season, you will definitely be world class!

You need to build up reputation, gain trophies for multiple seasons (6+ depending on club). The club is now considered promising, only won trophies in the last year or so. To become respected, you need a consistent supply of trophies; that's how you build up reputation and become a worldclass.

In that case, I was definitely Legendary Manager. 35+ years at 1 club, with about a 93% win ratio.

So can I confirm with you guys that you have to be at a SINGLE club for about 30 YEARS (gasps!!!!!) win ratio is at about 93% to achieve the status of LEGENDARY!!????? My God!!!! I am learning something new about this game every day! I thought I knew everything there is to know about FM, experiencing EVERY winning scenario (and defeats) but this is something new that i am hearing about!!!

Can anyone provide a screenshot to prove that your reputation has reached legendary!!! I need prove to believe this!!!! I thought only world class status is the highest one can achieve!!!

Thanks mates!

I have been winning major trophies for 4 seasons and im still continetal !!! ... What does it take to become world class ?

Well, for your case, you have to go into international management as well and win the world cup or the European Cup to cement your position as a world class manager. I managed Manchester United for 3 seasons, won every club competition but stilled stayed as continental as my reputation. (My starting reputation was a Sunday League footballer). When I went into international management and won the world cup, my reputation was world class immediately.

Hope this helps!

Just checked, and unfortunately its currently on World Class. It's definitely hit Legendary before though. Let my check my other game thats about 8 years further in...

Nope, thats only World Class too. I will play them again to get them back up to Legendary. Fwiw, I've been a manager at one club for 9809 days :D and have 1818 Games under my belt. :D

Just checked, and unfortunately its currently on World Class. It's definitely hit Legendary before though. Let my check my other game thats about 8 years further in...

Nope, thats only World Class too. I will play them again to get them back up to Legendary. Fwiw, I've been a manager at one club for 9809 days :D and have 1818 Games under my belt. :D

That's stupidly long! I've never managed a career of longer than 4 years!

For your reputation World Class is the max you can get.

To get World Class you need to raise your rep stat, so win against hard teams, win trophies and retain titles so on.

Then there is the description of you under personal, which can be a range of titles, Respected Boss, Popular Manager, Legendary Manager, Talented Manager so forth

For your reputation World Class is the max you can get.

To get World Class you need to raise your rep stat, so win against hard teams, win trophies and retain titles so on.

Then there is the description of you under personal, which can be a range of titles, Respected Boss, Popular Manager, Legendary Manager, Talented Manager so forth

Thanks for clearing this up mate!

This is what I have won with Arsenal and Spain and I am World Class, only just turned it though.

Premiership x2

League Cup x3

FA Cup x5

Community Shield x4

Champions League x3

European Super Cup x3

World Club Championship x2

European Championships x1

Archived