The Revelation of The Blue Square Premier

• 3 months later...

TheRevelationoftheBlueSquarePrem-2.jpg

Hi, welcome to 'The Revelation of the Blue Square Premier' football manager 2008 clan. I, Adam Connellan am host. And after everyone getting random clubs in the game, here are everyone's clubs:

Managers:

Adam Connellan - Grays - Media Prediction: 15th

Jonny Dean - Crawley - Media Prediction: 19th

Adam McIntyre 'Makka' - Histon - Media Prediction: 21st

Matthew Morrison - Farsley - Media Prediction: 24th

Mark Hewitt - Halifax - Media Prediction: 8th

Ryan Gould - Northwich - Media Prediction: 16th

Rules:

1. Random clubs in the Blue Square Premier when you join. 
2. No cheat machines can be used. 
3. No unsettling other Manager's players when you're not actually interested in buying the player. 
4. If you can't make a session, an e-mail in advance would be useful. 
5. Banter is fine, but NO foul insults, so keep it a friendly game lads. 
6. If you have a problem with any of the rules, speak to me, don't go whinging about it. 
7. No whining, but crying is acceptable, as i will expect it when i beat you 10-1. lol. 
8. We are using patch 8.02, so you MUST have that patch.
9. Everyone must talk throughout sessions on msn. So please may you give me your addys. 
10. The golden rule: Enjoy the clan!

Times:

Every Saturday at
12pm - 4pm and 6pm -10pm

We will be starting next Saturday.

We are currently looking for 4 more people in our clan. If you're interested, please do NOT post in here. Register on our website and post on the signing up part. website: www.revelationofthebsp.freeforums.org/

Looking forward to a long and succesful Saturday Clan. Good luck everyone!

Well what can i say really to be honest my random pick could not have been any worst than it was one of very few sides i did not want was Farsley celtic and that who i got with a media prediction of 24th and no1 really giving them a chance of survival it will be my biggest challenge yet to take a side with no hope of staying up and keeping them up in the division lets hope i can find a couple of bargins and a bit of luck in games.

I suppose all i can say now is i will keep u posted and COME ON FARSLEY CELTIC LETS BE HAVING YOU!!!!

Well, After I was given the Job of Grays manager, I new we needed big changes for the club to move forward. So i brought in 10 players in total and sold none:

Transfers In:

| Date               | Person             | From               | Fee                | 
| ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------| 
| 12.7.2007          | Howard, Michael    | Morecambe          | £1K                | 
| ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------| 
| 12.7.2007          | Maghoma, Jacques   | Tottenham          | Loan               | 
| 12.7.2007          | Johnson, Josh      | Wrexham            | £1K                | 
| 13.7.2007          | Hurst, Glynn       | Bury               | £4K                | 
| 13.7.2007          | McLachlan, Fraser  | Morecambe          | £1K                | 
| 20.7.2007          | Gall, Kevin        | Carlisle           | £3K                | 
| 25.7.2007          | Tierney, Paul      | Blackpool          | £4K                | 
| 28.8.2007          | Legate, Callum     | Free Transfer      | Free               | 
| 29.8.2007          | Nowland, Adam      | Free Transfer      | Free               | 
| 29.8.2007          | Miles, Norman      | Free Transfer      | Free               | 
| 29.8.2007          | Slater, Luke       | Free Transfer      | Free               | 
|                    | Total              |                    | £14K               | 
|                    |                    |                    |                    | 

Adam Connellan, (Grays Manager), will be having an interview at 7.45pm tonight on why he became Grays Manager and how his life is going at the football club.

Gary Lineker: Hi, and welcome to this weeks show of FM08 clan Saturday, and with me here is co-host Alan Hansen. Hey Alan

Alan Hansen: Hey Gary, well I'm glad to be hear, and I'm looking forward to the interview at 7.45pm.

Gary Lineker: Yes, we have a very special interview with new Grays Manager, Adam Connellan.

Alan Hansen: Yes, we will be asking him some questions, and we will also be having a phone in after we've asked what we'd like to ask.

Gary Lineker: Well, their sitting in 13th, nothing special, but pretty much what was expected of them, your thoughts Alan?

Aln Hansen: I think the main problem is their away form, but I think Adam knows thats a problem, and brought in Adam Nowland to try and deal with that problem.

Gary Lineker: Yes, and Adam Nowland certainly played a key role in their first away win of the season, scoring twice in their 2 - 1 win over Altrincham, here are the highlights:

Highlights of Altrincham vs Grays shown

Gary Lineker: Well, now its time for our guest. I welcome, Grays gaffer, Adam Connellan

Adam Connellan walks in and shakes hands with Alan and Gary

Adam Connellan: Hi, happy to be here.

Gary Lineker: Hi, Well Adam, are you ready for your interview?

Adam Connellan: Always ready.

Alan Hansen: Welcome to the show Adam

Adam Connellan: Thanks,

Gary Lineker: Adam, so why did you decide to become Grays Manager?

Adam Connellan: I live and breathe football, so the when the oppurtunity arose to manage Grays I snatched the job with all my fingers.

Gary Lineker: So you would've accepted any football job?

Adam Connellan: Probably, but, now I'm here, I can't imagine being anywhere else.

Alan Hansen: Ok, How are you finding life with Grays?

Adam Connellan: Very nice and enjoyable.

Alan Hansen: What are your thoughts on your sides 13th place?

Adam Connellan: I've just got here, and am still settling in, but my job is to move forward, and I still firmly believe we can do that.

Gary Lineker: Well, your side don't seem to have a prolific scorer yet, with your top scorer just with 5.

Adam Connellan:I'd prefer a lot of scorers than just one or two, so they can all share the goals.

Alan Hansen: Adam Nowland was in the Charlton youth, what are your thoughts on him?

Adam Connellan: I am very excited about him as i know what the lad can do. He's a great player and a great lad.

Gary Lineker: Nowland also scored a recent 30-yard cracker against Northwich, what did you and Adam think of the goal?

Adam Connellan: Well, i loved it, even though it was a little cruel to come so late and against my good friend Ryan. Nowland was delighted, but he's just concentrating on next game.

Gary Lineker: Now we will be having a call in from the fans

Call In:

Gary Lineker:: We have a caller, line 1, can you hear me?

Voice: Yes, I hear you

Gary Lineker: What is your name and what side do you support caller?

Vioce: I'm a Gray local, and have always supported them. My name is Rob.

Adam Connellan: Hey Rob

Rob: Hey, I've got a question for you mate

Adam Connellan: Feel free

Rob: Well, Adam Nowland appears to be a fantastic signing, I'm wondering, who do you think has been our star of the season so far?

Adam Connellan: Well i think it's to early to call, but Adam has been amazing so far.

Rob: Also, i was wondering if you could sned me some macth tickets? My address is ----------------------------------------------

Gary Lineker: We had to cut you off Rob, you can't ask Adam for anything, or give your address on the radio.

Gary Lineker: We've got Alex Cummings, a die-hard Grays fan on line 2, hello Alex

Alex Cummings: Hi, Adam, I was wondering, do you think we're playing to our potential so far this season?

Adam Connellan: Hi Alex, I think we've been OK, but there's still room for improvement.

Alex Cummings: Okkkk, What are your plans for our away problem?

Adam Connellan: All i can say is that i have a plan, if i tell you, The other teams might foil that plan.

Alex Cummings: Cheers, thanks for your time.

Adam Connellan: No problem Alex.

Alan Hansen: Last Caller, is on, Hello Adam

Adam: Hey, how's things gaffer?

Adam Connellan: Is that you Adam?

Adam: Yeh, it's me, Adam Nowland.

Adam Connellan: Well, what's the reason your on Adam?

Adam Nowland: I've got a question.

Gary Lineker: Feel free to ask it Adam.

Adam Nowland: Boss, I think we've been improving recently, what do you think of the difference I've made?

Adam Connellan: I think you've made a very goods difference, but I wouldn't get big-headed yet, the hard parts still to come.

Adam Nowland: I know gaffer, see you tomorrow,

Adam Connellan: Cya Adam.

Gary Lineker: I'm afraid that's all the time we have Adam. Thanks for coming.

Alan Hansen: Good luck in the season.

Adam Connellan: Thanks for having me on the show and thanks Alan.

They all shake hands again and Adam Leaves

Gary Lineker: Thanks for watching FM08 Clan Saturday. Bye

Alan Hansen: Cya.

Great first Saturday lads :). It was a good session, with Mark leading the table by Goal Difference.

Blue Square South

| Pos                            | Inf   | Team          |       | Pld   | Won   | Drn   | Lst   | For   | Ag    | G.D.  | Pts   | 
| -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| 
| 1st                            |       | Halifax       | Mark  | 20    | 12    | 4     | 4     | 34    | 16    | +18   | 40    | 
| -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| 
| 2nd                            |       | Stevenage     |       | 20    | 11    | 7     | 2     | 26    | 17    | +9    | 40    | 
| 3rd                            |       | Aldershot     |       | 20    | 12    | 4     | 4     | 34    | 26    | +8    | 40    | 
| 4th                            |       | Forest Green  |       | 20    | 12    | 2     | 6     | 36    | 21    | +15   | 38    | 
| 5th                            |       | Oxford        |       | 20    | 11    | 4     | 5     | 28    | 19    | +9    | 37    | 
| 6th                            |       | Salisbury     |       | 20    | 11    | 3     | 6     | 38    | 27    | +11   | 36    | 
| 7th                            |       | Exeter        |       | 20    | 8     | 7     | 5     | 29    | 23    | +6    | 31    | 
| 8th                            |       | Weymouth      |       | 20    | 8     | 6     | 6     | 37    | 29    | +8    | 30    | 
| 9th                            |       | Grays         | Adam  | 20    | 8     | 5     | 7     | 31    | 30    | +1    | 29    | 
| 10th                           |       | Kidderminster |       | 20    | 8     | 5     | 7     | 34    | 40    | -6    | 29    | 
| 11th                           |       | Rushden       |       | 20    | 8     | 4     | 8     | 29    | 24    | +5    | 28    | 
| 12th                           |       | Histon        |       | 20    | 8     | 3     | 9     | 28    | 34    | -6    | 27    | 
| 13th                           |       | York          |       | 20    | 6     | 8     | 6     | 39    | 33    | +6    | 26    | 
| 14th                           |       | Altrincham    |       | 20    | 5     | 9     | 6     | 24    | 24    | 0     | 24    | 
| 15th                           |       | Farsley       |Matt   | 20    | 7     | 2     | 11    | 30    | 37    | -7    | 23    | 
| 16th                           |       | Crawley       |JJ      | 20    | 8     | 4     | 8     | 29    | 27    | +2    | 22    | 
| 17th                           |       | Stafford      |       | 20    | 5     | 7     | 8     | 20    | 21    | -1    | 22    | 
| 18th                           |       | Burton        |       | 20    | 5     | 7     | 8     | 23    | 30    | -7    | 22    | 
| 19th                           |       | Cambridge     |       | 20    | 6     | 4     | 10    | 23    | 31    | -8    | 22    | 
| 20th                           |       | Torquay       |       | 20    | 4     | 8     | 8     | 24    | 35    | -11   | 20    | 
| 21st                           |       | Ebbsfleet     |       | 20    | 3     | 8     | 9     | 22    | 32    | -10   | 17    | 
| 22nd                           |       | Woking        |       | 20    | 4     | 5     | 11    | 26    | 41    | -15   | 17    | 
| 23rd                           |       | Droylsden     |       | 20    | 4     | 4     | 12    | 30    | 37    | -7    | 16    | 
| 24th                           |       | Northwich     |Ryan  | 20    | 4     | 4     | 12    | 26    | 46    | -20   | 16    | 
| 6 points deducted from Crawley |       |               |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       | 
|                                |       |               |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       | 

Well as i said in my first post it was always gunna be a struggle to get through this season with out a relegation dogfight and so it began after struggling to make any signings at all i announced a partnership with wigan and managed to get a couple of players on loan 1 being cywza a amc who so far has helped me in a masive way. The season began with 4 straight defeats and i was sitting bottom of the league and my thoughts of being cast adrift of every1 right away true then i managed to grab a 0-0 draw at torquay and then went on to ge a couple of wins and now to day i have slowly moved up the table and lie in 15th place however although i no relegation is still closer than promotion and all i have to do is survive to keep the bored and myself happy maybe midtable is not so far from where i could be at the end of the season.

so i have said it once and i will say it again keep it up farsley celtic lets be having you!!!

Well as you can see Northwich Victoria and i havent enjoyed the best of starts.

The main happening was liverpool being my parent club, i took the likes of Linfield, Spearing and Co on loan halfway through our game it so far it has paid off with 4 draws and 1 win, accomponied by more losses, as to date i have lost against all other human managers :( Bad times.

I also tried to jump ship as some random person joined our game as forest green and resign but they decided to choose someone else.

Hopefully i can enjoy a better run of things tommorow!

Sorry I missed this - I went onto the forums at 11am, and nobody was around, so I thought it had been postponed

It's ok Tommy, but we start on Saturdays at 12pm, so just go on msn at that time and we'll be on.

Well as i said in my first post it was always gunna be a struggle to get through this season with out a relegation dogfight and so it began after struggling to make any signings at all i announced a partnership with wigan and managed to get a couple of players on loan 1 being cywza a amc who so far has helped me in a masive way. The season began with 4 straight defeats and i was sitting bottom of the league and my thoughts of being cast adrift of every1 right away true then i managed to grab a 0-0 draw at torquay and then went on to ge a couple of wins and now to day i have slowly moved up the table and lie in 15th place however although i no relegation is still closer than promotion and all i have to do is survive to keep the bored and myself happy maybe midtable is not so far from where i could be at the end of the season.

so i have said it once and i will say it again keep it up farsley celtic lets be having you!!!

Yeh, Farsley have brought it around Delia.

After Missing most of the sessions because i was arrested:D at a pre season friendly

It looks liek its going alryt only made one signing and that was charlie sheringham on loan didnt get a parent club board thinks theres so advantages of get one:mad: all i wanted to do this season was stay because of the -6 deduction speak to you lot next saturday hopefully i wont get arrested:thup:

BREAKING NEWS

Halifax manager, or should i say, EX Halifax manager, Mark Hewitt has been sacked. He says it's because of him applying for other jobs, but we other managers believe different. All Mark could say to the managers taking the mickey, (Adam Connellan and Matt Morrison), is, "Shut up", and "I got myself sacked, it was my own doing" .

FM08 Revelation of the Blue Square Premier RECORDS

First Sacked: Mark Hewitt

Most Times Sacked: Mark Hewitt (1)

Least time at a club: Mark Hewitt (241 days)

Most Time at a club: Adam Connellan + Matthew Morrison (244 days)

Career Earnings: Adam Connellan (29.5k)

Those are our records. Hehe, at least you have the most records mark :D

Well, Mark Hewitt left the session 30 minutes early, as he didn't think he'd get a job, but 6 minutes later...

BREAKING NEWS

Ex-Halifax manager Mark Hewitt has been confirmed as Blue Square South side Sutton who are 15th in their league.

Mark won't be happy to get this low job, but we're just shocked he actually got a job! :O

That's football, very unpredictable.

Just 6 games left, and My Grays side are doing OK, with a small chance of making the play-offs yet.

| Pos                            | Inf   | Team          |       | Pld   | Won   | Drn   | Lst   | For   | Ag    | G.D.  | Pts   | 
| 1st                            |       | Forest Green  |       | 40    | 23    | 7     | 10    | 88    | 49    | +39   | 76    | 
| 2nd                            |       | Aldershot     |       | 40    | 22    | 10    | 8     | 59    | 42    | +17   | 76    | 
| 3rd                            |       | Stevenage     |       | 40    | 20    | 12    | 8     | 52    | 40    | +12   | 72    | 
| 4th                            |       | Salisbury     |       | 40    | 20    | 11    | 9     | 81    | 53    | +28   | 71    | 
| 5th                            |       | Oxford        |       | 39    | 19    | 10    | 10    | 60    | 46    | +14   | 67    | 
| 6th                            |       | Rushden       |       | 40    | 18    | 11    | 11    | 62    | 45    | +17   | 65    | 
| 7th                            |       | Halifax       |       | 40    | 17    | 12    | 11    | 60    | 41    | +19   | 63    | 
| 8th                            |       | Kidderminster |       | 40    | 17    | 12    | 11    | 65    | 68    | -3    | 63    | 
| 9th                            |       | York          |       | 40    | 16    | 14    | 10    | 69    | 55    | +14   | 62    | 
| 10th                           |       | Grays         | Adam      | 40    | 17    | 11    | 12    | 68    | 63    | +5    | 62    | 
| 11th                           |       | Burton        |       | 40    | 14    | 13    | 13    | 49    | 53    | -4    | 55    | 
| 12th                           |       | Weymouth      |       | 40    | 13    | 14    | 13    | 61    | 56    | +5    | 53    | 
| 13th                           |       | Farsley       |Matt       | 40    | 15    | 8     | 17    | 60    | 57    | +3    | 53    | 
| 14th                           |       | Exeter        |       | 40    | 13    | 14    | 13    | 50    | 54    | -4    | 53    | 
| 15th                           |       | Stafford      |       | 40    | 14    | 9     | 17    | 48    | 51    | -3    | 51    | 
| 16th                           |       | Crawley       |       | 40    | 15    | 11    | 14    | 60    | 55    | +5    | 50    | 
| 17th                           |       | Altrincham    |       | 40    | 11    | 15    | 14    | 48    | 54    | -6    | 48    | 
| 18th                           |       | Cambridge     |       | 39    | 12    | 10    | 17    | 53    | 61    | -8    | 46    | 
| 19th                           |       | Histon        |       | 40    | 12    | 5     | 23    | 61    | 79    | -18   | 41    | 
| 20th                           |       | Woking        |       | 40    | 9     | 12    | 19    | 51    | 73    | -22   | 39    | 
| 21st                           |       | Torquay       |       | 40    | 7     | 17    | 16    | 44    | 66    | -22   | 38    | 
| 22nd                           |       | Ebbsfleet     |       | 40    | 8     | 10    | 22    | 38    | 66    | -28   | 34    | 
| 23rd                           |       | Droylsden     |       | 40    | 7     | 11    | 22    | 59    | 79    | -20   | 32    | 
| 24th                           |       | Northwich     |  Ryan     | 40    | 7     | 7     | 26    | 47    | 87    | -40   | 28    | 
| 6 points deducted from Crawley |       |               |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       | 
|                                |       |               |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       | 

Well farsley celtic what can i say about saturday session it went from strength to strength after starting the day back down in 17th place i was still expecting to maybe be dragged back into the relegation zone but how wrong i could be farsley just turned into a steam train of wins with trevor whitman turning into a goalscoring machine along with loanee craig mahon i also went on a 8 game unbeaten streak and this is with a team that was predicted bottom by the media and by the end of the session i had dragged them up to 13th place. So all the we are coming to the end of the season i have slight hopes for the playoffs next season but i dont want to get to excited just yet.

So now more than ever its delias call to farsley celtic LETS BE AVING YOU!!!

On a lighter note today saw the first sacking in the clan and for the person who was the highest in the league but he got very greedy on triumph by applying for other jobs which the fans and the chairman did not like and mark i ahve to say it it was a stupid move and u deserved it now you are even lower than u started by being appointed at blue squre south side sutton utd so serves you right.

FINAL STANDINGS OF THE BLUE SQUARE PREMIER SEASON ONE:

Holders - Forest Green

| 1st    Gibbo                  | C     | Forest Green  |       | 46    | 26    | 10    | 10    | 100   | 54    | +46   | 88    | 
| 2nd                            | P     | Stevenage     |       | 46    | 24    | 13    | 9     | 63    | 46    | +17   | 85    | 
| 3rd                            |       | Salisbury     |       | 46    | 23    | 13    | 10    | 91    | 59    | +32   | 82    | 
| 4th                            |       | Oxford        |       | 46    | 23    | 12    | 11    | 70    | 52    | +18   | 81    | 
| 5th                            |       | Aldershot     |       | 46    | 23    | 12    | 11    | 66    | 54    | +12   | 81    | 
| 6th                            |       | Rushden       |       | 46    | 23    | 11    | 12    | 76    | 50    | +26   | 80    | 
| 7th      Adam                  |       | Grays         |       | 46    | 19    | 15    | 12    | 82    | 72    | +10   | 72    | 
| 8th           Mark             |       | Halifax       |       | 46    | 19    | 12    | 15    | 69    | 54    | +15   | 69    | 
| 9th                            |       | Kidderminster |       | 46    | 19    | 12    | 15    | 73    | 79    | -6    | 69    | 
| 10th                           |       | York          |       | 46    | 17    | 16    | 13    | 78    | 68    | +10   | 67    | 
| 11th                           |       | Burton        |       | 46    | 17    | 14    | 15    | 56    | 58    | -2    | 65    | 
| 12th                           |       | Crawley       |       | 46    | 18    | 14    | 14    | 75    | 65    | +10   | 62    | 
| 13th                           |       | Weymouth      |       | 46    | 16    | 14    | 16    | 69    | 65    | +4    | 62    | 
| 14th              Tez          |       | Exeter        |       | 46    | 15    | 16    | 15    | 61    | 66    | -5    | 61    | 
| 15th      Matt                 |       | Farsley       |       | 46    | 17    | 9     | 20    | 71    | 71    | 0     | 60    | 
| 16th                           |       | Stafford      |       | 46    | 15    | 12    | 19    | 56    | 59    | -3    | 57    | 
| 17th                           |       | Altrincham    |       | 46    | 13    | 17    | 16    | 56    | 64    | -8    | 56    | 
| 18th                           |       | Cambridge     |       | 46    | 14    | 11    | 21    | 61    | 74    | -13   | 53    | 
| 19th                           |       | Woking        |       | 46    | 13    | 14    | 19    | 67    | 82    | -15   | 53    | 
| 20th                           |       | Torquay       |       | 46    | 11    | 18    | 17    | 55    | 71    | -16   | 51    | 
| 21st                           | R     | Histon        |       | 46    | 13    | 5     | 28    | 66    | 90    | -24   | 44    | 
| 22nd                           | R     | Ebbsfleet     |       | 46    | 9     | 11    | 26    | 46    | 80    | -34   | 38    | 
| 23rd                           | R     | Droylsden     |       | 46    | 8     | 12    | 26    | 69    | 95    | -26   | 36    | 
| 24th     Ryan                  | R     | Northwich     |       | 46    | 7     | 7     | 32    | 54    | 102   | -48   | 28    | 
PS. We let mark become Halifax again as he was lonely in the Blue Square South lol.

Adam + Grays: Were predicted 15th and came 7th. Not magical, but a good season for my Grays side.

Mark + Halifax: Were predicted 8th and finished 8th. They looked like promotion copntenders early on but faded throughout the season and came behind my grays side. :D

Matt and Farsley:Predicted 24th, but Matt worked his magic and Farsley had a fabulous season finishing in 15th

Ryan and Northwich: Not the best season, which saw Ryan come dead last. They should come back up though.

Gibbo and Forest Green: Gibbo came with 6 games left, but He still kepyt them 1st in those last games. He'll be the first to have League football next season, well done :thup:

Tez and Exeter: Tez only just joined so I've got nothing to say but good luck next season.

In this clan we're doing votes after each season for the following awards:

Best manager,

Worst Manager,

Most big headed manager (AKA The Mark award)

and Best signing.

Here are the results:

BEST MANAGER OF THE SEASON AWARD:

In 2nd place..... With just one vote is............................................................................. Adam (me)

In 1st place, is the clear faveroute, with a huge 5 votes, ........................................................ Farsley manager Matthew Morrison!

WINNER

Matthew Morrison

well done matt :thup:

WORST MANAGER OF THE SEASON AWARD:

We have a tie! The following had 2 votes each:

JJ - probably as he barely turned up

Ryan - As he came last

Mark - As he got sacked first out of all of us

LOSERs

JJ, Ryan and Mark!

lol well done, hehe.

MOST-BIG HEADED MANAGER (AKA The Mark award:

Non-shockingly, Mark who won by a clear mile.

Most Big Headed

Mark Hewitt!

one horse race..

BEST SIGNING!

Joint second with one vote each,.............................................................. Adam's Adam Nowland and JJ's CHarlie Sheringham both on frees!

In first place, with 2 votes, ........................................................................................... Mark's ASABA!

WINNER:

Mark and Asaba

Wow, Mark won a good award...

• 3 weeks later...

After the first session today, this is the table;

Blue Square Premier:

| Pos   | Inf   | Team          |       | Pld   | Won   | Drn   | Lst   | For   | Ag    | G.D.  | Pts   | 
| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| 
| 1st   |       | Rochdale      |       | 33    | 18    | 11    | 4     | 55    | 29    | +26   | 65    | 
| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| 
| 2nd   |       | Shrewsbury    |       | 33    | 19    | 7     | 7     | 57    | 30    | +27   | 64    | 
| 3rd   |       | Rushden       |       | 32    | 19    | 7     | 6     | 57    | 32    | +25   | 64    | 
| 4th   | Mark  | Kettering     |       | 33    | 15    | 10    | 8     | 51    | 39    | +12   | 55    | 
| 5th   |       | Oxford        |       | 33    | 15    | 8     | 10    | 46    | 33    | +13   | 53    | 
| 6th   |       | Newport Co    |       | 33    | 15    | 7     | 11    | 43    | 47    | -4    | 52    | 
| 7th   |       | York          |       | 33    | 14    | 8     | 11    | 56    | 49    | +7    | 50    | 
| 8th   |       | Salisbury     |       | 33    | 15    | 5     | 13    | 49    | 43    | +6    | 50    | 
| 9th   |       | Stafford      |       | 32    | 13    | 10    | 9     | 55    | 47    | +8    | 49    | 
| 10th  |       | Aldershot     |       | 31    | 14    | 6     | 11    | 46    | 40    | +6    | 48    | 
| 11th  |       | Burton        |       | 33    | 13    | 7     | 13    | 46    | 50    | -4    | 46    | 
| 12th  |       | Kidderminster |       | 32    | 11    | 12    | 9     | 49    | 44    | +5    | 45    | 
| 13th  |       | Weymouth      |       | 31    | 13    | 6     | 12    | 55    | 51    | +4    | 45    | 
| 14th  |       | Crawley       |       | 33    | 13    | 6     | 14    | 40    | 42    | -2    | 45    | 
| 15th  |       | Southport     |       | 32    | 12    | 6     | 14    | 48    | 50    | -2    | 42    | 
| 16th  |  Tez  | Exeter        |       | 33    | 11    | 9     | 13    | 42    | 53    | -11   | 42    | 
| 17th  |       | Halifax       |       | 32    | 12    | 3     | 17    | 57    | 66    | -9    | 39    | 
| 18th  |       | Altrincham    |       | 33    | 8     | 12    | 13    | 42    | 53    | -11   | 36    | 
| 19th  |       | Cambridge     |       | 33    | 8     | 11    | 14    | 49    | 56    | -7    | 35    | 
| 20th  | Matt  | Farsley       |       | 33    | 9     | 7     | 17    | 40    | 55    | -15   | 34    | 
| 21st  | Adam  | Grays         |       | 33    | 7     | 11    | 15    | 34    | 46    | -12   | 32    | 
| 22nd  | Makka | Lewes         |       | 33    | 7     | 10    | 16    | 42    | 61    | -19   | 31    | 
| 23rd  |       | Torquay       |       | 33    | 7     | 9     | 17    | 36    | 55    | -19   | 30    | 
| 24th  |       | Woking        |       | 32    | 5     | 8     | 19    | 40    | 64    | -24   | 23    | 

Mark is doing well and his Kettering side are currently fighting for a play-off spot. Myself, Matt and Makka are all battling for survival in the Blue Square Premier and you must feel that at least one of us will be going down. Even Tez has a chance of relegation as his Exeter side lost form and dropped right dow the table.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's how last season ended:

| Pos   | Inf   | Team          |       | Pld   | Won   | Drn   | Lst   | For   | Ag    | G.D.  | Pts   | 
| 1st   | C     | Shrewsbury    |       | 46    | 28    | 8     | 10    | 86    | 43    | +43   | 92    | 
| 2nd   | P     | Rochdale      |       | 46    | 25    | 15    | 6     | 80    | 40    | +40   | 90    | 
| 3rd   |       | Rushden       |       | 46    | 26    | 11    | 9     | 89    | 52    | +37   | 89    | 
| 4th   |       | Aldershot     |       | 46    | 25    | 9     | 12    | 81    | 56    | +25   | 84    | 
| 5th   |       | York          |       | 46    | 22    | 9     | 15    | 83    | 72    | +11   | 75    | 
| 6th   |  Mark | Kettering     |       | 46    | 21    | 11    | 14    | 70    | 54    | +16   | 74    | 
| 7th   |       | Salisbury     |       | 46    | 22    | 8     | 16    | 68    | 54    | +14   | 74    | 
| 8th   |       | Oxford        |       | 46    | 20    | 11    | 15    | 63    | 54    | +9    | 71    | 
| 9th   |       | Weymouth      |       | 46    | 20    | 9     | 17    | 84    | 74    | +10   | 69    | 
| 10th  |       | Crawley       |       | 46    | 18    | 11    | 17    | 57    | 57    | 0     | 65    | 
| 11th  |       | Kidderminster |       | 46    | 16    | 16    | 14    | 68    | 64    | +4    | 64    | 
| 12th  |       | Newport Co    |       | 46    | 18    | 10    | 18    | 58    | 73    | -15   | 64    | 
| 13th  |  Tez  | Exeter        |       | 46    | 17    | 12    | 17    | 71    | 75    | -4    | 63    | 
| 14th  |       | Stafford      |       | 46    | 16    | 14    | 16    | 76    | 76    | 0     | 62    | 
| 15th  |       | Southport     |       | 46    | 17    | 10    | 19    | 70    | 67    | +3    | 61    | 
| 16th  |       | Burton        |       | 46    | 16    | 10    | 20    | 56    | 69    | -13   | 58    | 
| 17th  |       | Cambridge     |       | 46    | 14    | 15    | 17    | 64    | 66    | -2    | 57    | 
| 18th  |       | Halifax       |       | 46    | 14    | 8     | 24    | 74    | 95    | -21   | 50    | 
| 19th  |  Adam | Grays         |       | 46    | 10    | 17    | 19    | 55    | 69    | -14   | 47    | 
| 20th  |       | Torquay       |       | 46    | 12    | 11    | 23    | 58    | 79    | -21   | 47    | 
| 21st  | R     | Altrincham    |       | 46    | 10    | 14    | 22    | 52    | 79    | -27   | 44    | 
| 22nd  | R Matt| Farsley       |       | 46    | 11    | 10    | 25    | 53    | 78    | -25   | 43    | 
| 23rd  | R     | Woking        |       | 46    | 9     | 12    | 25    | 59    | 93    | -34   | 39    | 
| 24th  | R     | Lewes         |       | 46    | 8     | 13    | 25    | 59    | 95    | -36   | 37    | 
|       |       |               |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       | 

So Unafourtunately Matt got relegated on the last day of the season but we're sure we'll see him again after next season :)

I managed to survive on the last day of the season and after a fairly dissapointing season, I'm hoping to finally achieve what this club is capable of. Tez was doing very well until some late bad form which saw him drop down the table, Still, a decent finish for his Exeter side. Mark came so close to the play-offs, but in the end, a loss to Tez made sure he missed out on them, unlucky season for Mark. Tez arguably had the best season though as his Exeter side won the Setanta Shield! The first piece of silverware in the clan! Well done Tez :thup:

UPDATE ON MANAGERS, TEAMS, RULES AND TIMES

Managers:

Adam Connellan - Grays

Matthew Morrison - Farsley

Terrance Wilson - Exeter

Mark Hewitt - Torquay (Don't ask lol)

Rules:

1. Random clubs in the Blue Square Premier when you join. 
2. No cheat machines can be used. 
3. No unsettling other Manager's players when you're not actually interested in buying the player. 
4. If you can't make a session, an e-mail in advance is needed.
5. Banter is fine, but NO foul insults, so keep it a friendly game lads. 
6. If you have a problem with any of the rules, speak to me, don't go whinging about it. 
7. No using the corner exploit.
8. We are using patch 8.02, so you MUST have that patch.
9. Everyone must talk throughout sessions on msn. So please may you give me your addys. 
10. If you're sacked/resigned, and recieve no job for 1 and a half months, You can then have a side in the 
relegation zone of the BSP or the side just outside the relegation zone.

Times:

Saturdays 12 - 4pm, 6 - 10pm

Tuesdays 6 - 10pm

Archived