6 match ban

Leo Fortune-West racked up 7 matches of suspension before he had played a competetive match in fm 2007 for my Rushden team.

He got sent off for a headbutt in the first friendly, and a punch in the third.

oh yeah the zidane effect it happened to me a lots of time

I can remember back when i was playing CM3 (I think) seeing one of my players getting a 180 day worldwide ban..... I've never seen a ban like that in recent games though :)

I used to love the long bans and stuff.

I remember a player (think it was Thierry Henry, actually) - Got an 8 match ban for punching a player, and on his game back got injured for 6 months. Way to go.

Haha was you useing the arse command?

No mate, didn't even know it existed until I saw reference to it on here. Just part of the game.

Another one that doesn't seem to happen anymore is players getting banned for making obscene gestures (?) to opposing fans. Usually a temperamental South American striker :D

Vieira gets a straight red for a badly timed two footed challenge...

...VIEIRA KNOCKS THE REFEREE TO THE GROUND!!!!!

6 month global ban. Fell off my seat the first time I saw that on 01/02 :D

remember that one... Tony Adams in my cm01/02. i'm sure i've had a 10 match ban, probably fm05. can't remember who.

Did anyone ever get a yellow card for arguing and then the player would continue berating the referee about the yellow = equaling a second yellow? That was mighty embarrasing. Then he had the nerve to think me fining him was going to far.

It must have been in 01/02.

Archived