Downloadable Challenges

On FM07 there was a one-off competition on the FM website where you downloaded a file and the game was started at a certain point in the season and there were various challenges put forward for you to choose one and then write a review of it. You'd then send said review in and the winner won some stuff.

Now i'm not proposing it be a competition but the whole download a short-term challenge is a great idea, i don't know how much work it takes to produce the game files but i'd love it if there were more of these available with FM09. say one every 3 months perhaps ?

I as do others go through spells of where we don't want to play FM, but if more of these challenges were available it would get me right back into the swing of things. The challenge i chose (Spurs) actually turned into a very good career game!

Guest roberto922

Theres a list of 20 odd challenges on the football manager forums on neoseeker I'll try to find the link for you.

there is the 2020 challenge which is being run by paulhartman71 in the challenge forum. this is 20 one season challenges where each week you take over a different team. the next one (number 3) starts today. to take part just sign-up in the thread

Guest roberto922

No problem, and you can have a 5star rating to clear my conscience from giving someone else a 1 star coz he demanded a rating lol

Guest roberto922
there is the 2020 challenge which is being run by paulhartman71 in the challenge forum. this is 20 one season challenges where each week you take over a different team. the next one (number 3) starts today. to take part just sign-up in the thread

Can you find it by typing 2020 challenge in that god forsaken button? or is 2020 too short/common?

Archived