Question on economic factor

Im in Italy with Roma, i brought countless seria a titles and trophies incl. champions league, yet worse off teams that hasnt won much for the past 8 years from england/spain are targetting my players, i checked the editor and surely my club rep is better than the clubs after my players but under countries england/spain league has a higher economic factor, what is this? my players are paid the best salaries in game... i dont understand how my players could be interested in joining lower rep clubs even when their considered iimportant/key to my plans???

Im in Italy with Roma, i brought countless seria a titles and trophies incl. champions league, yet worse off teams that hasnt won much for the past 8 years from england/spain are targetting my players, i checked the editor and surely my club rep is better than the clubs after my players but under countries england/spain league has a higher economic factor, what is this? my players are paid the best salaries in game... i dont understand how my players could be interested in joining lower rep clubs even when their considered iimportant/key to my plans???

Is Roma the ONLY team in Italy which is successful in continental competitions? What about the national team's performance in the international competitions? These are the factors which also must be taken into consideration as well. Did England or Spain win the World Cup or European Championships in your game world? Did their clubs win the European and continental club competitions as well?

I think economic factors have to do with how your clubs finances will be generqated rather than as something that affects how a player decides where to play.

Perhaps they are simply saying people tend to spend more money on football / following their club ion England and Spain, so you'll get higher gate receipts, shirt sales, etc?

As for the players wanting to play in Spain over Italy, I beleive the spanish league has the top reputation while Serie A and the Premiership are slightly below. At the moment, this is static so won't change over time. Hopefully in future versions it will be able to... I would call it odd for a player to see Italy or England as a step down from Spain, but the recent "Slavenaldo" issues are sort of showing it can be true?

Archived