Making a League Better

I'm trying to make the Welsh team better, and to do that i'm trying to make the welsh league better. If i got the league to a better standard, with teams gettin further in europe, would the league get a better uefa ranking, with more champs league and uefa cup places?

I thought that the amount of teams who can play in Europe from a league is based on coefficients. If a team does well in a European competition, their coefficient points increase. The amount of points all teams from a nation get is dependant on how many teams can enter. However, it is based on a long period of time. So if all English teams get knocked out in the first round on Champions League, but two Welsh teams get to the final, the next year more English teams than Welsh will be able to enter. You have to build up points gradually. That's how I understand it to work. I could be wrong though. Sorry if it's confusing. I confused myself too!!!

I'm pretty sure that in the game the amount of european qualifiers from a league can change. If over a certain period of time the coefficient increases or decreases dramatically enough then the amount of places on offer can change. As mentioned though it does take quite some time.

What doesn't change though is the reputation of the league, as I understand it anyway. So even if you have one Welsh team win the CL each season, and another win the Euro Cup the overall repuation of the league will not increase. So getting players will remain difficult.

Also, I've heard that, if a national team has great success then the quality of the nation's regens might get better.

I would like to see the rep of the league increase, Im Rangers in the SPL and I am becoming a European powerhouse.

The rep of Rangers is increasing as I get more and more trophies, and my rep as a manager is probably at its peak as everyone wants me and Im at World Class/Legendary Manager as most people get too, but in saying that alot of players wont come cause they might be calculated against the rep of the league not the team, therefore wont come even if I won Champions League three in a row....?

I would like to see the rep of the league increase, Im Rangers in the SPL and I am becoming a European powerhouse.

The rep of Rangers is increasing as I get more and more trophies, and my rep as a manager is probably at its peak as everyone wants me and Im at World Class/Legendary Manager as most people get too, but in saying that alot of players wont come cause they might be calculated against the rep of the league not the team, therefore wont come even if I won Champions League three in a row....?

thats my worry as well. my idea to make welsh football better isn't really worth doing if no matter how well i do, the welsh league will still be rubbish

A league wins 1 national reputation point every time a team from this league wins a European competition . Then you and the other teams from your country will sign better players.

Team's reputation is always tied to league reputation , so no matter how many trophies Rangers will win they will never go to reputation above 8500

League reputation is static and never changes.

A league wins 1 national reputation point every time a team from this league wins a European competition . Then you and the other teams from your country will sign better players.

Team's reputation is always tied to league reputation , so no matter how many trophies Rangers will win they will never go to reputation above 8500

League reputation is static and never changes.

Personally, I feel that League reputation should NOT be static cos football is not a static sport!! What if a nation is performing better than expectation year after year in ALL competitions? Surely that would be a cause for the league reputation to change??!! Are you sure that league reputation is static and unchangeable forever in the game???

Personally, I feel that League reputation should NOT be static cos football is not a static sport!! What if a nation is performing better than expectation year after year in ALL competitions? Surely that would be a cause for the league reputation to change??!! Are you sure that league reputation is static and unchangeable forever in the game???

Yep i am sure .

i agree that league reputation should not be static , football pundits have been saying in the last few months how the russian league is becoming stronger and will soon be a european power league like england and spain . they have also been saying the standard of the italian league is decreasing .

Archived