Puerto Rico??

Whether or not you can play as a country is based on how many players they have in the game. When starting a game, retain players from the country on the drop down near the database size. If there still aren't enough players, then not unless you edit the database to include the minimum number.

No. That's the problem with managing minor nations (or territories in PR's case). Their players tend to not find clubs and retire at age 18-21.

Of course, you can take over a club too and sign them all and just leave everything assigned to the assman if you don't want to manage the club.

No. That's the problem with managing minor nations (or territories in PR's case). Their players tend to not find clubs and retire at age 18-21.

Of course, you can take over a club too and sign them all and just leave everything assigned to the assman if you don't want to manage the club.

In that case, can I make my assistant manager responsible for all matches? Including subs, etc.? Or should I just sign them and resign from the club...?

In that case, can I make my assistant manager responsible for all matches? Including subs, etc.? Or should I just sign them and resign from the club...?

Yea, the only thing is that you may get fired if the assman does poorly. If you want nothing to do with the club, you should just sign them and then resign, as you mentioned.

Archived