Rafael Nadal in FM....

i know the final was last week but i didnt get a chance to make a post because of forums getting improved. im sure many of you if not all watched the wimbledon final between roger federer and rafael nadal. the commentators always talk about nadals sheer physical presence, i was just wondering what you guys think his physical attributes would be in the game ?? whats your opinion ?

To be fair, how quick would Nadal be over say, 100m. Not a patch on Ronaldo I'd bet. What makes Nadal so special is his ability to do 20m sprints, rarely will he have to run any further on a tennis court. So I reckon he would have 20 for acceleration and 20 for agility. His strength and stamina are legendary so definitely a 20 for both of those. However, I think he would only warrant about a 15 for pace and probably even less for jumping, maybe 12. He is fairly small after all, no amount of strength could get him up for headers against the likes of Vidic.

To be fair, how quick would Nadal be over say, 100m. Not a patch on Ronaldo I'd bet. What makes Nadal so special is his ability to do 20m sprints, rarely will he have to run any further on a tennis court. So I reckon he would have 20 for acceleration and 20 for agility. His strength and stamina are legendary so definitely a 20 for both of those. However, I think he would only warrant about a 15 for pace and probably even less for jumping, maybe 12. He is fairly small after all, no amount of strength could get him up for headers against the likes of Vidic.
He's 6'1. That's actually taller than Vidic isn't it?

Edit: Just seen Wiki that Vidic is close to 6'3. Odd, he doesn't look that tall on the pitch.

Archived