22 shots 4 on target

whenever i managed team below premiership like i am now with cheltenham i lost to tranmere 1-0 i had 22 shots and only 4 on target i had bout 6 1 on 1 chance with the striker just sent high and wide doesnt anybody help to try and get them on target without spending money on players becuase my striker finishing is 14 and 17

I find this aswell the thing is this should be down to player attributes and not down to tactics which are more about preventing and creating opportunities rather than taking them. The ammount of shots i seem to get off target is a farce. In one game i witnessed around 10 1v1s and went to check shots stats 16 shots total 1 on target 15 off. Now im playing as Hibernian in spl and am currently second in the league. My strikers have pretty good stats. The thing i find though is that the majority of shots that do go on target they tend to score which is why i am doing so well but still with that many opportunities and the ease of some of them there should be a hell of alot more shots on the target.

Archived