Rafa Style

You're not as bad as my roommate. He buys EVERYONE that he can. No matter what the cost. No matter what his team is currently like. Next time I get a chance, I'll load up his game and take a screenie.

• 3 months later...
You mean that you only have one English player? :-)

Tsh Tsh - Rafa has more than one English player in the team - Hmmh Gerrard & Carragher - that looks like two according to my fingers. then if you include british players then you also have Finnan & Keane.

Tsh Tsh - Rafa has more than one English player in the team - Hmmh Gerrard & Carragher - that looks like two according to my fingers. then if you include british players then you also have Finnan & Keane.

You mean Finnan who plays for Espanyol? ;)

I just won the treble with At. Madrid.

For the last few months I only had 19 players in the senior team: 11 picked, 7 subs, 2 backup.

Rarely rotated, save for injuries.

I hate rotation, and firmly believe a settled side is better, but that's simply my opinion and what works for me.

And is actually from the Republic of Ireland, and therefore not British, same as Keane. Also, this thread seems to be four months old, can't help but feel like I shouldn't be posting in it.

Just noticed that after I posted. :o

Finnan doesnt play for the RS anymore and irish isnt british!

Finnan doesnt play for the RS anymore and irish isnt british!

Ok guys, I am suitable embarrased - you are all quite right. Just getting excited as only 2 hours and 8 minutes till the demo.

Bring it on baby

Archived