Really confused by the new forum's

Heya Guys long time no speak. I havent been on here for one hell of a long time for various reasons. However im still playin FM :p

Just want to no how all the new board work? Where do i look at the various team threads? or do i still post certain questions in certain places?

God i feel like ive been away forever.

Thanks for your help.

Dan

They work just how they did before. The only real changes are the skin, and behind doors changes, (infractions system, etc).

So don't be scared, just post where you feel fit, and if someone has a problem, I'm sure you'll get told where you're best suited. I think there will be a touch of leniency over the first few weeks, as people start to familiarize themselves with the changes.

They work just how they did before. The only real changes are the skin, and behind doors changes, (infractions system, etc).

So don't be scared, just post where you feel fit, and if someone has a problem, I'm sure you'll get told where you're best suited. I think there will be a touch of leniency over the first few weeks, as people start to familiarize themselves with the changes.

What are infractions system?

God this is confusing me bad tonight lol.

Do we still have a 'general chat', Player and team guide, Graphics section etc etc ?

Still trying to figure out smilies (anyone know what thumbs up is?) as well as quoting in a 'quick reply'. There's also a specific football forum outside of Off Topic. There's also a 10 character minimum for posting. Other than that it's the same as before with respect to where to post (but I miss having the list of online people in a particular forum as it's useful if you're having a 'debate' ;) or trying to help someone with an issue).

isuck, there is no longer thup / thdn. Sadly. We all miss them :(

As for quoting in Quick Reply, its only possible if you put the tags and the text in yourself, otherwise theres no auto quote feature for QR. Again, very sad, as its something I used often.

Archived