As we have ourselves a new forum and quite afew of us are newbies I thought it would useful to have a thread about our own FM Profiles!

Fill Out this form:

Your Name: Jayes or WBEM

Your General thoughts on SI: One Word - Outstanding

Your Current Game: Yeovil Town - Season 2012/13 (Premier League)

Your Claim To Fame In FM: Beating Man Utd twice in one season - both of which were 5-1 victories!

Who Do You Support: The Mighty Brave Wonderful Wolves

Your Best FM Signing: Peter Crouch - £4.1M from Liverpool, went on to be Wolves player of the season and top scorer and almighty 6 years running!

Has FM Broke Your Heart: Too many times

Meh.... don't know how "allowed" this topic will be.... but still :D

Your Name : NepentheZ

Your General thoughts on SI: Do a lot more work than is seen or talked about on the forums. Great developers.

Your Current Game: Real London (AFC Wimbledon) - Div. 1 2019/2020

Your Claim To Fame In FM: Paul Wallace scoring 1069 Club goals in a 21 year career for Knockbreda F.C

Who Do You Support: Arsenal

Your Best FM Signing: Paul Wallace. Free Transfer aged 16

Has FM Broke Your Heart: Goes without saying.

Your name : Peter

Your general thoughts on SI : do an awful lot of work only for a selected few to rant on about what they do

Your current game : Braintree, Blue Square South, 12th, 4 game win streak, 22nd February 2009

Your claim to fame in FM : don't have one, am generally poor at the game

Who do you support : Birmingham City

Your best FM signing : Without a doubt Jamie guy on loan from colchester in my current game! 20 goals in 22 games!

Has FM Broke your Heart: Yes, when on the last day my assistant manager quit and I cried for seconds!

Your Name: VB

Your General thoughts on SI: Complacent.

Your Current Game: Tottenham Hotspur. 2032. I've also got a Korona Kielce game on the go, but not far in.

Your Claim To Fame In FM: Winning the World Cup three times in a row, with three different nations.

Who Do You Support: Spurs.

Your Best FM Signing: Ole Schnepf. A regen Swiss striker who banged in over 900 goals in his career.

Has FM Broke Your Heart: Nope. It's only a game.

Your Name: megafan05

Your General thoughts on SI: brilliant

Your Current Game: France - Season 2014/15 (Euro 2016 Qualifiers)

Your Claim To Fame In FM: Winning Premiership with an average age of 21 no players over 24 :D

Who Do You Support: Arsenal and Aberdeen

Your Best FM Signing: Andre Pierre Gignac - Celtic - before i left he played 100 league games and bagged 101 goals :D

Has FM Broke Your Heart: Yup i lost the CL finaly with my team who had an average age of 21 Arsenal against a Barcelona team who relied on Bojan :(

Your Name: S_L

Your General thoughts on SI: Great Company

Your Current Game: Arsenal - Season 2010/2011

Your Claim To Fame In FM: Nothing special

Who Do You Support: Chelsea

Your Best FM Signing: Riccardo Guida - an italian regen who cost me just 50k

Has FM Broke Your Heart: Many a time

Your Name: javier_83

Your General thoughts on SI: the bests!!

Your Current Game: Cremonose at serie B, on italy

Your Claim To Fame In FM: win the world club championship with a team of the secobnd division of mexico

Who Do You Support: Aguilas del America

Your Best FM Signing: C. Ronaldo for At. Madrid

Has FM Broke Your Heart: yes, also 4 chairs, 1 desk, my hand, and a 2 mouses

WOO! A quick reply box! Anyway....

Your Name: Neji

Your General thoughts on SI: Great developers, listen to their fans which shouldn't be underestimated.

Your Current Game: Sheffield Wednesday 2012 (Premiership)

Your Claim To Fame In FM: In 08. Winning the Premier League with an honesty average Blackburn team.

Who Do You Support: Sheffield Wednesday

Your Best FM Signing: Steve McClaren a free transfer for Sheffield Wednesday or an underappreciated Stancu at Tottenham for 2.6m

Has FM Broke Your Heart: Never.

Your Name: eyko

Your General thoughts on SI: great

Your Current Game: Desna Chernihiv

Your Claim To Fame In FM: taking Wigan to the champ league final in my 4th season (lost though)

Who Do You Support: Reading

Your Best FM Signing: Alexandre Song for Wigan, filled a hole I never knew I had

Has FM Broke Your Heart: in time it could, considering the stress it puts on it :p

Your Name: DontCallItSoccer (DCIS)

Your General thoughts on SI: great, but in danger of resting on their laurels >> show us some innovation, lads!

Your Current Game: Started with Hamburg, now at Real

Your Claim To Fame In FM: playing as St Pauli in FM06, I managed to sign Drogba from Chelsea

Who Do You Support: Hamburg, Tottenham >> both big clubs living off their past

Your Best FM Signing: see above

Has FM Broke Your Heart: no, but it has broken the hearts of a number of ex-girlfriends

Your Name: Shakira

Your General thoughts on SI: Enjoyable but grade ruining :D

Your Current Game: Derby County (EPL 2015)

Your Claim To Fame In FM: Taking both Hibs and Spartak Moscow to CL glory Twice

Who Do You Support: The Might Rams of Derby County

Your Best FM Signing: Tie between Guilhereme and Dentinho

Has FM Broke Your Heart: God yes and a few computer mice and one desk as well

Your Name: Crouchaldinho (or Paul)

Your General thoughts on SI: Wonderful

Your Current Game: Career Game approx. 2017/18 (St. Albans to Derry City to Kaiserslauten to Ghana to Leverkusen) but about to start a new long-term game with the mighty Saints (no moving clubs)!

Your Claim To Fame In FM: Taking St. Albans City to the Premier League in FM07. Managed a few minor achievements on FM08, couple of lower league titles with Saints, 1 title with Derry City, 1 promotion with Kaiserslauten and the African Cup of Nations with Ghana.

Who Do You Support: St. Albans City. I also go to Luton Town sometimes so follow them. Have a soft spot for Liverpool in the Premiership (my favourite club as a kid)

Your Best FM Signing: John Dawson for 5k from Hitchin Town on FM07 - played in every division up to the Championship and was an excellent target man at the lower levels. Ryan McGivern and John Irving on FM08 - both formed the core of my back four for St. Albans City helping me get to League Two and then moved with me to Derry City when I moved to progress my career.

Has FM Broke Your Heart: Yes, frequently, I have only ever won one cup on the FM series - the African Nations with Ghana - and that is after years of trying. Also, I spent 6 or 7 years trying to get promotion from the Championship with St. Albans City on FM07 and failed in the playoffs about 5 times.

C.

Your Name : fmfan08

Your General thoughts on SI: needs to make an engine suitable for 3d

Your Current Game: Coventry - Championship 2007/2008

Your Claim To Fame In FM: creating a club and coming 2nd first season then winning premier league 5 times in a row with 2 champions leagues and 3 fa cups all within first 5 seasons of clubs history

Who Do You Support: Man Utd

Your Best FM Signing: Andrei Arshavin - £4.5m for Reading

Has FM Broke Your Heart: No but it broke my disc :@

Your Name: Daniel Foster

Your General thoughts on SI: Good game

Your Current Game: Arsenal - Season 2010/11 (Premier League)

Your Claim To Fame In FM: Losing to Nigeria in the QF of the World Cup with Italy :p

Who Do You Support: Leicester City, unfortunately

Your Best FM Signing: Sean Scannell yeah! :cool:

Has FM Broke Your Heart: Urrrr no :/

Your Name: Chel10ham

Your Current Game: Cheltenham Town (2010-2011)

Your Claim To Fame In FM: Beating Man U in the quarter final of fa cup to lose to southampton in the semi's :p

Who Do You Support: Cheltenham fo'lyf ;)

Your Best FM Signing: Ashley Chambers

Has FM Broke Your Heart: Urrrr no

Your Name: Chel10ham

Your Current Game: Cheltenham Town (2010-2011)

Your Claim To Fame In FM: Beating Man U in the quarter final of fa cup to lose to southampton in the semi's :p

Who Do You Support: Cheltenham fo'lyf ;)

Your Best FM Signing: Ashley Chambers

Has FM Broke Your Heart: Urrrr no

The youth player at Leicester City or...?

Your Name: James

Your General thoughts on SI: Very Good

Your Current Game: Don't have a long term one currently.

Your Claim To Fame In FM: Possibly losing 8 - 1 in the CL Final

Who Do You Support: Hereford United

Your Best FM Signing: Dean Evans for Rasharkin. 1000 Club Goals, legend.

Has FM Broke Your Heart: No, not yet.

Your Name: Felix Gibson

Your General thoughts on SI: Get alot of unjust stick, Good developers and creators of many nights of tears of sadness AND joy!

Your Current Game: Kettering Town

Your Claim To Fame In FM: Winning the CL 4-in-a-row with Celtic (a back 4 all signed on a free!)

Who Do You Support: Celtic!

Your Best FM Signing: tough one, probably Miroslav klose on FM07 for Roma!

Has FM Broke Your Heart: Many times :(

Fill Out this form:

Your Name: Chris

Your General thoughts on SI: I work for them, so I'd say they're pretty decent.

Your Current Game: Manchester United, just about to play Community Shield.

Your Claim To Fame In FM: Despite being new to SI, I've been playing the series longer than my boss.

Who Do You Support: United

Your Best FM Signing: David Villa

Has FM Broke Your Heart: What do you think?

mouses :D

Your Name: Stevie G

Your General thoughts on SI: brilliant ;)

Your Current Game:liverpool season 08/09

Your Claim To Fame In FM: beating that small club up the road 7-0 to claim the premiership :D w00t

Who Do You Support: Liverpool of course

Your Best FM Signing: nihat 13,75m-----30 app 35 goals player of the season and 18 MOM awards

Has FM Broke Your Heart: Do you really need to ask?

Your Name: JD

Your General thoughts on SI: smashing

Your Current Game: Manchester City, 3rd season.

Your Claim To Fame In FM: Beating Chelsea 5-1 with Man City.

Who Do You Support: Celtic

Your Best FM Signing: Quite a few good ones, cant remember most of them. Samba for around 800k.

Has FM Broke Your Heart: not really

Your Name: Jorge

Your General thoughts on SI: Can never wait for the next version, great job by the developers

Your Current Game: Carlisle United F.C., 3rd season

Your Claim To Fame In FM: In our 3 man multiplayer game last year, beating the snot out of Tim and Chris.

Who Do You Support: Carlisle United

Your Best FM Signing: older versions, Nathan Jarman or Enzo Scorza... today Branamir Kostadinov

Has FM Broke Your Heart: not really

Your Name: Hasan

Your General thoughts on SI: Alright :D

Your Current Game: AC Milan 2018/2019

Your Claim To Fame In FM: Winning world cup with England

Who Do You Support: Man Utd

Your Best FM Signing: Peter Crouch - Silva from Valencia to Man Utd for £61mil. Worth every penny

Has FM Broke Your Heart: Yes :(

Your name: rancer890

Your General thoughts on SI: FM is too addicting :D

Your Current Game: I have two- my challenge/signup/experiment and my career game with PSV (2014-2015)

Your Claim To Fame In FM: Beating Chelsea 3-0 with Plymouth

Who Do You Support: Toronto FC

Your Best FM Signing: Hungarian regen who followed me from club to club throughout my career game :)

Has FM Broke Your Heart: Way too much :(

Fill Out this form:

Your Name: Tobie

Your General thoughts on SI: Marvellous

Your Current Game: Tottenham , 2014/2015 season

Your Claim To Fame In FM: Losing To Southend In the FA Cup 3rd Round

Who Do You Support: Man United

Your Best FM Signing: Andy Carrol

Has FM Broke Your Heart: God Yeah! Nearly had Senegal past thegroup stages, 2-0 up and Romania were being beaten, then e got beaten 5-3

Your Name: AJ90

Your General thoughts on SI: Very good ones.

Your Current Game: Knockbreda F.C 2021/2022 (N.Irish Premier Divsion).

Your Claim To Fame In FM: Gaining promotion to the N.Irish Premier Divsion.

Who Do You Support: Also the "Mighty Brave Wonderful Wolves".

Your Best FM Signing: Liam Egan, a regen striker who's goals helped me achieve the two promotions.

Has FM Broke Your Heart: Not yet

Your Name: Shakira

Your General thoughts on SI: Enjoyable but grade ruining :D

Your Current Game: Derby County (EPL 2015)

Your Claim To Fame In FM: Taking both Hibs and Spartak Moscow to CL glory Twice

Who Do You Support: The Might Rams of Derby County

Your Best FM Signing: Tie between Guilhereme and Dentinho

Has FM Broke Your Heart: God yes and a few computer mice and one desk as well

haha unless I have the wrong Derby fan named Shakira in TN, World Soccer Daily in the house.

Your Name: Morty

Your General thoughts on SI: Well proper good

Your Current Game: Doncaster 2015/16 3rd in L1, took control after they almost dropped into the BSP a couple of years ago.

Your Claim To Fame In FM: LLM with a transfer budget of £0 i can perform miracles, give me 10 or 100 million budget though and i'll waste it somehow with terrible results.

Who Do You Support: Scunthorpe United

Your Best FM Signing: Seyfo Soley got him on a free early on at Rochdale in the BSP and years later at the grand old age of 33 scored 8 crucial goals (pens, free kicks mainly) and an average rating of 7.19 helping my team win promotion to L1, now employed as a coach.

Has FM Broke Your Heart: Too right, i've lost count of the sheer amount of head in hands moments

Your Name:Tom Proctor

Your General thoughts on SI: Very good, but with a few good suggestions on the Wishlist added it would just be amazing.

Your Current Game: Morocco 2010/11 (Career Game, Started Inverness, to Jamaica, to Morocco)

Your Claim To Fame In FM: Erm, rescuing Aston Villa from relegation in FM06 and turning them into Champions League and League Cup runners-up. (I know, big achievement!)

Who Do You Support: Ipswich Town

Your Best FM Signing: Possibly Sherman Cardenas to Bolton in FM07, or Freddy Guarin to Championship Ipswich in FM07. In FM08, possibly Paul McLaughlin for QUB (N.Ireland). Banged in the goals upfront with Jarred Stevens!

Has FM Broke Your Heart: Not really broken my heart. Made me very annoyed though!

Your Name: Taran

Your General thoughts on SI: Decent people, put out a game that I (sometimes) enjoy.

Your Current Game: Crewe Alexandra - Second Season

Your Claim To Fame In FM: Beating Aston Villa 3-2 to win the FA Cup with Cardiff, second season.

Who Do You Support: Locally my Portland Timbers, but I've followed Cardiff City since I was a boy.

Your Best FM Signing: Andy Carrol

Has FM Broke Your Heart: Time after time.

Your Name: Dudek

Your General thoughts on SI: If you mean my mate Si, then he's alright, but an angry drunk

Your Current Game: Arsenal 2011/2012 - continuing the now-France manager Wenger's youth policy, intermitten with 1 humongus transfer every window

Your Claim To Fame In FM: Discovering Tonton Zola Moukouko before any of my mates, and still having them point me out to people in the pub, saying "thats the guy who found him"

Who Do You Support: Nottingham Forest, 25-1 for the Championship title, which seems suprising low odds considering the three years we have spent in the wilderness

Your Best FM Signing: The big man, Tonton

Has FM Broke Your Heart: My heart, dreams, ambitions, hope - all of it

Your Name: dr-nix

Your General thoughts on SI: I love the CM/FM-series but FM08 was a huge let-down for me.

Your Current Game: Ajax 2008/09

Your Claim To Fame In FM: In FM07 i won Champions league with Swedish lower league (in the beginning) team IFK Timrå (when i finally managed to get the club to Worldwide reputation i stopped playing)

Who Do You Support: GIF Sundsvall (Swedish Allsvenskan atm)

Your Best FM Signing: not in FM but CM (03/04) i had this player in GIF Sundsvall (i forget his name) but he was a huge (Swedish) talent that i had developed and he had a major breakthrough one season that led to him being sold to a European club for a lot of money. That money allowed me to create the basis for a team that would one day win CL. Sadly i can't remember the name of the player atm.

Has FM Broke Your Heart: Each time SI ignored the issues with Sweden in FM08 (read each time a new patch for FM08 came out)

Your Name: Smudge

Your General thoughts on SI: Not to Shabby ;)

Your Current Game: Not done a hibs game since i bought game on release day so going back to them.

Your Claim To Fame In FM: FM 07 I managed to win the league twice + domestic cups also the two champions league back to back in four year spell with the scum aka huns aka rangers.

Who Do You Support: Hibernian FC

Your Best FM Signing: Can't remember been playing games for so long. Had loads and loads of good signings.

Has FM Broke Your Heart: Not really though it has made me destroy a few things. Specially when it wont implement the flippen tactics straight away in fm 08 which usually costs you when AI go 4-2-4.

Your Name: Kazza

Your General thoughts on SI: very customer focussed and do a great job given the amount of abuse they get from certain sections of the community - Excellent peeps

Your Current Game: NUFC - Season 2013/14

Your Claim To Fame In FM: Winning Premiership with NUFC twice in arow after a dreadful start to my career & watching Owen regain his brilliance for a season

Who Do You Support: NUFC & Crystal Palace

Your Best FM Signing: Segio Ramos in season 2 now a top player and worth heaps + recontracting Taylor as he turns into an awesome defender worth 20m+

Has FM Broke Your Heart: each year I play a different version each year it breaks my heart a bit more (as it gets harder..lol)

K

Your Name: Willis

Your General thoughts on SI: very good job done, and must be very patient people with these forums

Your Current Game: Elgin City - Season 2007-08 (after my Portsmouth 2014 game corrupted!)

Your Claim To Fame In FM: Getting Northwich to the prem without winning a league/cup. Or winning 3successive CL's with Pompey before game died.

Who Do You Support: Liverpool (and under orders of girlfriend, Pompey)

Your Best FM Signing: James Tandy - Northwich (FM07) Played every division, didnt have the heart to drop him in the premiership. Aquino comes close for Portsmouth, hadnt heard of him, so so good.

Has FM Broke Your Heart: Losing Portsmouth game....been playing since 97/98 so yes many times.

Your Name: Andrew Kane

Your General thoughts on SI: Know how to make a brilliant but highly addictive game.

Your Current Game: Celtic - Season 2007/08

Your Claim To Fame In FM: Either managing to win 5-2 against Rangers in a previous game. Or beating Palermo and Fenerbahce in the UEFA Cup last 32 & last 16, both in the last minutes of the game.

Who Do You Support: Celtic, obviously.

Your Best FM Signing: Probably Christopher Samba or Georgios Samaras in an 8.0.1 game.

Has FM Broke Your Heart: When my Celtic game was corrupted while I was on target for my own 3-in-a-row (just before an Aberdeen-Rangers game no less).

Your Name: Manc101

Your General thoughts on SI: Good

Your Current Game: Manchester City FC 2011/12

Your Claim To Fame In FM: Winning 6 trophies in a season with City

Who Do You Support: Manchester City

Your Best FM Signing: Silva - 19m - Scored 30+ and had 50+ assists

Has FM Broke Your Heart: No its a game FFS

Name: fran

Thoughts on SI: Thanks for the 6am nights..

Current Game: Carlisle Utd, season 2009/10 (3rd in championship at mo)

Claim to fame: Beating Barcelona in Champs League 1/4 final with CUFC

Support: CUFC

Best FM signing: Herbert Mehdi (sp?) a Swiss regen who quickly became the best midfielder in the country (£0)

Has FM broke your heart: No, but its annoyed the living ***** out out of me many times!

Your Name : Andy

Your General thoughts on SI: Can't fault the work they do.

Your Current Game: Doncaster Rovers (2014-2015 season)

Your Claim To Fame In FM: Got Weston Super Mare to the Premiership, not spectacular but thrilling game that was.

Who Do You Support: Doncaster

Your Best FM Signing: Iain Hume, free transfer scored over 125 goals in 4 seasons.

Has FM Broke Your Heart: No, to be honest.

Your Name: Liam

Your General thoughts on SI: Frustrating yet addictive

Your Current Game: Arsenal 07-08 season

Your Claim To Fame In FM: Beating Brazil twice as boss of Togo

Who Do You Support: Arsenal all the way!

Your Best FM Signing: FM06, signed Fernando Torres on a free; him, adebayor, podolski and henry formed a deadly attacking quartet that i rotated

Has FM Broke Your Heart: Losing champions league final against man utd in extra time after i was 2 minutes away from winning in normal time. Plus NUMEROUS other occaisions

Your Name: Rhys or safcrhys_keanoFTM as you may know me.

Your General thoughts on SI: Brilliant, magnificent any other words.

Your Current Game: A.C. Milan 2008/09

Your Claim To Fame In FM: Going through the whole league season unbeaten.

Who Do You Support: Sunderland - ha'way the lads!

Your Best FM Signing: K J Huntelaar, goal machine at £5 million!

Your Name: Bobby

Your General thoughts on SI: The Gods of football management games

Your Current Game: Chelsea 2018

Your Claim To Fame In FM: Beat Arsenal 9 - 1 at the Emirates

Who Do You Support: Doncaster Rovers

Your Best FM Signing: Dario Conca £1m from vasco signed for Wolfsburg scored 15 goals and had 45 assists in half a season!

Has FM Broke Your Heart: Oh yes!

Your Name: Smudge

Your General thoughts on SI: Not to Shabby ;)

Your Current Game: Not done a hibs game since i bought game on release day so going back to them.

Your Claim To Fame In FM: FM 07 I managed to win the league twice + domestic cups also the two champions league back to back in four year spell with the scum aka huns aka rangers.

Who Do You Support: Hibernian FC

Your Best FM Signing: Can't remember been playing games for so long. Had loads and loads of good signings.

Has FM Broke Your Heart: Not really though it has made me destroy a few things. Specially when it wont implement the flippen tactics straight away in fm 08 which usually costs you when AI go 4-2-4.

Thats me just worked out how to log in with old account lol

Your Name: Alex

Your General thoughts on SI: Great

Your Current Game: Celtic (Scottish Premier League 2007/08)

Your Claim To Fame In FM: None yet just started new to the game

Who Do You Support: Celtic

Your Best FM Signing: No one yet as just new to the game

Has FM Broke Your Heart: No doubt it will in the future!

sorry for double post tried to edit previous one but had it all typed out then the 5 minute limit came up :rage:

Your Name: Declan

Your General thoughts on SI: True Legends

Your Current Game: Saving bournemouth from relegation and coasting them to a mid table finish with the board after my head for looking at other jobs!

Your claim to fame in FM: Getting MK Dons to the premier league, winning that first time and getting knocked out of the Champions League in the quarter finals by R.Madrid, and getting sacked by a unsympathetic board who had told me to enjoy the experience of participating in the CL!!

Who do you support: Leicester City

Your best FM Signing: either alexandre frutos for bournemouth or Florin Bratu for MK Dons, both great players and bratu especially is a brilliant player

Has FM broke your heart: Yes when i was into a 2025 leicester game and resigned for a laugh to see what backroom staff would go with me but lo and behold the game autosaved, needless to say i was not happy.

Your Name: Stevie

Your General thoughts on SI: good

Your Current Game: A.c Milan (2nd Season)

Your Claim To Fame In FM: won the league with Newcastle

Who Do You Support: Newcastle, Rangers, Linfield

Your Best FM Signing: Henri Saivet

Has FM Broke Your Heart: nope

Archived