Shameless pimping of CSE

There are some great threads over at the Challenges, signups and experiments forum and I thought I would raise awareness of a few of them to people that may not have been in there before. The numbers of active user's in CSE has declined in the last few years from what I've heard so I thought that it would be nice to give a bit of background info on the threads in there.

FM12 Big Euro Nation: Small Club to Big Club Challenge

This thread has been running for a long time and has had great success, ending with end of year awards. The goal of the challenge is too take a newly promoted team from the bottom league of either France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Germany, Russia, Turkey or Scotland to Domestic and European glory through winning the domestic title and Champions League. Whats special about this thread is the amount of active users who care about eachother's games and take the time to encourage and give advice.

Dafuges FM12 challenge

One of the oldest challenges on CSE, it was the building blocks for many other challenges. The aim is to take a newly promoted team from the bottom division in England to Domestic and European glory, winning the EPL and UCL. Although not very active at the moment, you can be sure that it will be back again for FM13.

Gundo's European Adventure Challenge

Another Small club to big club challenge based in europe, but this time with smaller nations. You can only go as nations with a league reputation outside of the top 8 in europe. I haven't been into this thread much but it looks like a very hard challenge!

Ri916's European Youth Challenge

Sorry but I had to mention my thread. It is once again a small club to big club challenge in europe with France, Germany, Portugal, Netherlands, Belgium, Scotland, Italy and Spain available to manage in. The aim is the same as the other main challenges, but the difference is you have to do it with youth only. No signings are allowed!

Signups

Here is the links to some very good signups currently going on in CSE.

Luxembourg Lottery

Immingham signup 2012

Trophy Collector

We even have a Goal of the Month competition!

I hope I have given you a taste of CSE and if anything appeals to you please come in and take part, there's always new signups starting :)

Archived