the Football Manager Stole My Life book 2 questions

Hi guys I got two questions for you (one of them being a follow up question) about the book

a) is the book out now in stores around the uk? and if it is how much is it?

and

b) will it be recommended for Football Manager gamers?

I think it will be a good read seeing as I'm seriously addicted can't get to sleep nearly every night on FM :D

I asked in Waterstones Manchester (Arndale) and after checking the computer I was informed it wasn't available in stores currently only from website, but it was in stock in Edinburgh store.

• 1 month later...

Am enjoying the book but it has raised one serious question:

The FM 2010 debacle of activation is blamed by Miles on an attack on the servers. Actually my activation was delayed partly by that but more so by the useless print quality of of my log in code in the manual. 1 looked like I, O looked like 0, 5 like S etc etc. This huge oversight by SI/Sega does not even get a mention Shame on you SI, you had a chance to lay a ghost to rest there. Perhaps my 33 attempts to log on before I sucessfully logged in were a mini game for my entertainment.

Am enjoying the book but it has raised one serious question:

The FM 2010 debacle of activation is blamed by Miles on an attack on the servers. Actually my activation was delayed partly by that but more so by the useless print quality of of my log in code in the manual. 1 looked like I, O looked like 0, 5 like S etc etc. This huge oversight by SI/Sega does not even get a mention Shame on you SI, you had a chance to lay a ghost to rest there. Perhaps my 33 attempts to log on before I sucessfully logged in were a mini game for my entertainment.

1 d0n't kn0w what y0ur pr0blem i5 :D

isit actually good? guy seems like a loser to me, needs to know when to put down a game

The book is a collection of stories and other articles about the series, not a biography written by one person about their addiction to the game, so you comment doesn't even make sense. Find out what the book is about before making stupid comments like that.

read it over the weekend, great read about FM stories from gamers, real players and the story of "The Game". Iains story of Heindehelm is quality

You should also read The Woodlands Chronicles on Iain's website as well, just as good!

Archived