Player suddenly unavailable

he is back for the next season.

few other players are unavailable for a time (yaya sanogo has undisclosed injury until 4-5 games in) just dont worry about it, and use that slot to register someone else.

I took the opportunity to snap up Sanogo on the cheap at the start of the first season since Auxerre always seem to be looking to offload him early in the game anyway. He tore his hamstring the day after he recovered from his undisclosed injury 20 minutes into a reserve match, was out for three months, then twisted his ankle a few days after recovering from that whilst on international duty, never made his league debut for my Celtic team until December because of it, was starting the think I'd just wasted 2.5 million on a complete dud but starting to come good now though...thankfully.

I had the same problem. Managed to get Scotland to the euro's then suddenly in the friendly games leading up to it Fletcher wasnt able to be called up due to an unknown injury.

Instantly guessed it was to do with the real life injury as its possible to program the game to schedule his not avaliable but what I found annoying is he still played a few reserve games for Man U in that time and the media constantly kept making a big deal out of me not calling him up to the Scotland squad.

I couldnt call him up, wasnt that I choose not too dammit!

Archived