Can a mod help me? (No OTF so going here)

Guest SCIAG2

Guest SCIAG2

Hello, this is SCIAG. Unfortunately, this new registration system isn't letting me log in as myself- so I've created this account. Please can a mod either:

a) increase my post count/karma to the original SCIAG's level- probably not possible

b) reset SCIAG's password, so I'm emailed about it, and can log in that way

c) if neither of the above is possible, just reset my name to SCIAG, and possibly delete the old SCIAG account.

I would have emailed the mods, but a) I don't know and can't find the email and b) if I were to guess at mods[at]sigames.com which something's telling me it is, it's probably been changed.

Oh, and a preview post button. Nice.

just sign up for a sega pass with the same email address you had originally like you are starting another. then when you log in it will give you all your posts!

I had the same problem and thought damn i have to start again but nope i registered with same email and found I had 473 posts :)

Guest SCIAG2
just sign up for a sega pass with the same email address you had originally like you are starting another. then when you log in it will give you all your posts!

I had the same problem and thought damn i have to start again but nope i registered with same email and found I had 473 posts :)

That's what I had done, but I've changed my email on my real account so I could remain anon but still receive email. I'll have a go at that all the same though.

Archived