Macbook air?

Hi, I am looking to purchase a macbook air but it has no disc drive.

I want to still carry on playing this game as I have brought the disc etc. Is there a way I can download the game from steam for free as I already purchased the full game?

The macbook air doesn't have a disc drive so there isn't a way I could use the disc and I don't really want to splash out more money on a game which I already have.

If you have already activated the game, it will be linked to your steam account so you dont need the disc again. Log into your steam account from the new machine and steam will send you an activation for it, as you have the code already

If you have already activated the game, it will be linked to your steam account so you dont need the disc again. Log into your steam account from the new machine and steam will send you an activation for it, as you have the code already

Do I just download steam, log into my account and then FM 2012? :-)

Hi, I am looking to purchase a macbook air but it has no disc drive.

I want to still carry on playing this game as I have brought the disc etc. Is there a way I can download the game from steam for free as I already purchased the full game?

The macbook air doesn't have a disc drive so there isn't a way I could use the disc and I don't really want to splash out more money on a game which I already have.

If you have another Mac you can use the remote install feature to install the disk onto your MBA, but you can just activate it on Steam and download it right to your MBA.

If you have another Mac you can use the remote install feature to install the disk onto your MBA, but you can just activate it on Steam and download it right to your MBA.

I wouldn't recommend this tbh, it takes an unbelievably long time. It will probably be way quicker to download the game from Steam. I have 2mb internet and it was quicker to download the game than to use the Remote Disc Drive feature (by quite a margin)

Archived