Testimonials

Hmm. I've been known to have a very poor memory. I did think they were in there in earlier editions. Shame it's not in the game as Tony Hibbert, in my save and in real life, would be due a testimony (I know he has one today).

Would be a nice feature in the game but you can always just....create a friendly. Only difference in real life is the player gets the proceeds really.

If they were going to add it, it be nice to really put some work into it rather than just create a friendly and you get choice of match, tour, cup, testimonal as I expect they would.

For example potential to maybe invite players to it. At my club Norwich City Long serving right back (who quickly left and went to Leeds after his testimonal lol) Adam Drury had a testimonal against Celtic shortly after last season.

In this game the club welcomed back a few older players who Drury requested like Michael Nelson who now plays in Scotland and more well known players like Dani pacheco of Liverpool and Henri Lansbury of Arsenal who had played with him during our succesful promotion season. However I know this would have limits. For example in Real life Drury invited NCFC legend Darren huckerby to play which he did. This would not be possible on the game though as I dont believe hes even on it and if he was it be as a coach and not playable.

Would be a nice ideal though.

Archived