Ineligible player Brasilian League

Hi All,

I have just bought a goalkeeper in the Brasilian Serie B, and I am getting a message, "Ineligible for team due to having played 7 or more matches for another team in this competition". I am trying to play him in the league, and I bought him normally from another club. What exactly is the problem? Anyone has any ideas?

but what rule is it? Why cannot he play in the league? I bought other players from other clubs and they are available. The worst thing is that he is better than the goalie I have! And he cannot play!

It is exactly what you've said, once a player has made a certain number of appearances for one club he can't play for another one in the league in that season.

If you go to your league table and then 'rules' does it explain it there?

no it doesnt. But it does not make sense, cause then there would be no transfer market if you cannot buy a player who has played 7 games already with another team! Its the first time I am seeing this

no it doesnt. But it does not make sense, cause then there would be no transfer market if you cannot buy a player who has played 7 games already with another team! Its the first time I am seeing this

Of course it makes sense, you can buy/sell/use players that have played less than 7 games for another team or you buy/sell inbetween seasons. Given you are in Brazil you also have two separate competitions (State Champs & League).

Of course it makes sense, you can buy/sell/use players that have played less than 7 games for another team or you buy/sell inbetween seasons. Given you are in Brazil you also have two separate competitions (State Champs & League).

Well for me it does not make sense, but given its Brazil, you can expect anything! Where is this rule? Could not find it in the League Rules. And I already bought other players who have played more than 7 games in the Serie B with another team, that is why I cannot understand why. Even when buying the player, there was nothing to say that he will not be available

Well for me it does not make sense, but given its Brazil, you can expect anything! Where is this rule? Could not find it in the League Rules. And I already bought other players who have played more than 7 games in the Serie B with another team, that is why I cannot understand why. Even when buying the player, there was nothing to say that he will not be available

Its not 7 games for another team in that comp FFS its 7 games during that season!

and it usually says during transfers when you make the offer.

You mean 7 games in the Serie B? So basically I cannot sign any players once the league starts, or after 7 games from the league I am playing in? This is new to me, my first time in the Brazilian league

You mean 7 games in the Serie B? So basically I cannot sign any players once the league starts, or after 7 games from the league I am playing in? This is new to me, my first time in the Brazilian league

Yes, you need to make your domestic transfers early on otherwise they will be ineligible to play in league games.

Ah ok, for next season then :) But I can still register players from other leagues right? For example if I am in the Serie B, I can register from the Serie A or loan players

Correct.

I can what Dafuge? I can register players from the same div if they did not play 7 games in the same league, as far as I can understand

In that season.

Correct.

Archived