Replaying games after crashes

I just holiday each lost match to keep the results the same. Otherwise I would be too tempted to accept a win in a game I'd previously lost, but would feel quite cheated if I lost a game I had won before the crash.

Obviously other results around me may change but that doesn't always benefit you.

Would you replay the game if you got an unexpected bad result?

Just asking. It's your game.

In theory I just accept the replay but I've only had to do it once and got the same result, so I've never been tempted.

I used to do that but now I only replay to get the same or a better result if it crashes

Win, lose or draw. I will always replay the match until I get the original result. Okay, the score maybe different, but the result will be the same. I'd feel dirty if I won a match that I originally lost or visa versa.

This is what I do. I'd feel as though I'd cheated if I replayed a game I'd lost, and I then accepted a draw or win.

I just replay the game.. if the crashed game was a 8-0 win away against Chelsea and in the replay game I lose 0-10 I still save it.. To be 100% honest.. I've even replayed a Uefa Cup Final where I was 3-0 in front when my pc crashed.. I eventually lost the replay match and that fine.. I've had other games where a loss was turned to a win and ensured my promotion so.. in the end it adds up to zero :)

A mixture of things, for a while I'd do one rematch if I failed to get the original result, then did just holiday to where I got to, but aside from having a weekly autosave, if I did lose a result I'd just play it again as normal and continue on, however different the original and replayed results were.

I have sort of done this recently, when I lost my whole summer/pre-season and opening 2 games of the season to a corrupted save file. The two competitive games that I had to replay were wins, and I won them again next time anyway, but I changed my transfer policy that summer, I sold players for more money the second time, and bought one for a whopping £6m less than I had originally.

Archived