Things Football Manager will never be able to achieve.

Hi, like you guys I'm an avid fan of the FM series and have been for years, however I'm one of those people whose constantly frustrated by the experience as I get older. It seems the limitations of the game have become too apparent, whether it be AI squad building, just how much reputation matters, a functioning MLS etc.

So what I wanna ask is what do you believe FM will always struggle to accomplish, no matter how many times people come on here asking for improvements.

No matter how close FM gets to real life, people will still complain about bias, unrealistic prices, PA that is set in stone, formations that works too well/doesn't work, etc. 100% costumer satisfaction is the thing that FM will never achieve :p

Given what a huge time frame "always" encompasses, I'm loathe to rule anything in or out, but I very much doubt there will ever be an AI that could create from scratch a tactic as effective as the ones some of the players of this game can.

Real time chat to players - A language database that knows words and understands tones in voice algorythms and feeds that into the team talk. That way when I get a player I sign as a backup complaining that they arn't playing enough games, then I can truely voice my opinion on where he can firmly lodge his complaint..

Archived