Anyone else this sad?

Whenever I see a real life transfer or a pending transfer does anyone compare it to real life?

For instance Daniel Agger is potentially going to Man City for £20M. Now theres been many times over the years that I have tried to sign him and theres no way I'd ever get him for £20M, even when Liverpool have been shocking a few seasons in!

Then theres the Ibra and Thiago Silva transfer etc.

I didn't start this thread to complain though I was just asking if anyone else thinks like I do.

RL can't be translated into a game

I remember once how City was badly managed in my FM11 game by the AI and transfer-listed David Silva (9.75 million) and placed him in the reserves, or how Micah Richards was the player with most apps

To be honest asking prices need to come down (not too much though), because every player has a price and its def. not 90 million (unless you're Hulk)

To be honest asking prices need to come down (not too much though), because every player has a price and its def. not 90 million (unless you're Hulk)
personaly I think its way to easy to buy players on the game and get them for a price that is way to cheep compared to what a player would go for irl

the problem is probably more that ai goes between extremes of ether asking way to much when it dont want to sell (for a key player), while it is perfectly fine with giving away -9 players, and perfectly decent squad players on free or for silly fees like £1m-£2m

I remember once how City was badly managed in my FM11 game by the AI and transfer-listed David Silva (9.75 million)

Lol so true, i've played FM11 so many times from scratch and every time Silva and Balotelli were getting transfer listed and get to rot in the reserves.

Couldn't get them though, 200k per week is a bit to much :p

I get upset when I player I usually target in FM gets transferred in real life, especially if they are transferred to Chelsea (I usually play as Arsenal). Hazard, Luiz, Mata, Lukaku, and Cahill are all players I once targeted.

Archived