Are free kicks flawed?

I've never seen a goal from a free kick in which the ball goes above the wall, and down into goal.

Everytime the ball goes over the wall, it goes yards over the goal.

All of the goals scored from free kicks are when players bend the ball right/left of the wall into the goal.

I'm about 95% sure free kicks are flawed in this game. Too many free kick takers decide to shoot into the side which is guarded by the keeper instead of shooting for the side which is defended by the wall, not to mention there is no player who can take the ball over the wall and into the goal (like most of the real free kick goals are scored).

Can't think of anything to prove you wrong. I've never seen a "Hits dipping free kicks" PPM such as Ronaldo should probably have. Then again, I always forget that PPMs even exist, so I don't look at them much.

I've had the same observations as you have

however in my Histon game (BSN) (now League2) I've actually seen ALOT of freekick being scored and where they went over the wall.

Whether this is because it is lower league or because of recent patches I dont know, but I know that I havent seen this happen at ALL in any of my Newcastle, Ajax, Real Madrid or Southampton games..

Archived