Incorrect Result Being Shown

Okay so I'm playing on FM 10 as Manchester United and have just competed in the World Club Cup Championship Final. The game finished 1-1 after extra time and went to penalties, I won 5-3 on penalties scoring all 5 of mine while America (MEX) scored 3 of 4. After pressing continue and going to the results page it says that America (MEX) won 8-7 on penalties. The final score remained te same (1-1) but it is now showing Daniele De Rossi as equalising for me in the (120+1) minute, whereas on the original game Tom Reay equalised in approximately the 113/114th minute. When I click on the minute De Rossi scored in, to show the replay of the goal, it doesn't show anything and goes no further, this proves that the goal was never scored as there is no replay. However when I watch the replay of the match it still shows Reay's goal in the 113/114th minute. I am very confused as to why this has done this and ask if anyone has had a similar problem or knows of a reason why it would have done this, and possibly even a solution?

Thanks

Ah right, thanks for sharing that with me, if I were to load a previous save, prior to this game, will the same problem occur from the bug or is it just a randomly generated occurrence?

It only happens on a random occasion when it goes to penalties...so if you kept it from penalties you should be good.

Archived