Training levels

On the player page when selecting training tab and then training levels sub-tab, there's two graphs: 'Training levels' and 'training level progress'.

1. Am I totally wrong that 'training level progress' graph gives hints about player's attitude and willingness in the training pitch? Currently I'm managing lower division club with semi-professional status in Wales and I've noted usually old players have higher bars but maybe this is only a coincidence?

2. And what is the point of above graph where are training categories? They are always pretty same comparing training schedule of the player.

3. Monthly basis I check my players and tell them about their training performance using improvements and decreasings of attributes but should I watch more training levels bars?

They give indication as to whether the training bars are sufficient to either A: maintain certain attribute of a player and B: whether the player is likely to make gains or losses of an attribute. You are correct in your assumption that they can also indicate player workrate in training. I read an article stating that the 'professional' hidden attribute determines this work rate. Players with higher professionalism tend to improve quicker and maintain their attributes into older age rather than say Balotellii. This would explain why your older players are outperforming those youngsters who are too buys drinking in nightclubs.

Professionalism have an great effect, that's for sure. That's something I've read from guidetofootballmanager.com and that seems to be well known thing.

But which way I should use these graphs? Of course personality should be taken into account but how can I know is the player just lazy or is he training too less on certain skills? If I've understood right, players with professional status seems to be almost always have higher training levels than semi-professional and amateur players but that's all I know. Players who has past their peaks I think it can be good way to criticise their performances in training, especially if they have high professional rating.

Maybe you could give me to link to some detailed article?

Archived