Single player 'random' low morale

I have had this happen a few times now in different saves. A single player in my squad whose morale all of a sudden seriously starts dipping.

He is playing a lot, giving good performances. There is nothing in his information tabs, i.o.w. there are no 'concerns' that I could be aware of. I also checked if the opposing manager is singling him out but none of that too. Talking to the player gets his morale up by one or two notches but another game further in it's lower again, even below the pre-private-talk-level.

Help....

Even though there are no "concerns" chances are you've upset him in some way. You've maybe handled a convo badly or upset one of his friends in the team.

I've had this a few times where there is nothing obvious but it started happening after something went badly.

Is he Spirited? Some personality have fluctuations in morale. I have had a team with 'Superb' and one player on 'Okay' for morale, despite winning, playing all the time, etc. No matter what, his morale wouldn't hit 'Superb' whereas the rest of the team were on it for many games in a row.

Tbh it's realistic. No matter what happens not everyone will be happy. It could be due to areas you don't see much, eg. Personality, personality clash with team, not fitting in, dislikes a player.

His personality is Ambitious. We have him on loan from Tottenham and as things are, we are now top of the league just halfway through the season which I would think would make him happy. What bothers me most is that his morale just keeps plummeting every week even after he's delighted after the post-match talks or any other talk for that matter. Come next game it's poor..... again.... sigh.

Archived